How prevent from Antiban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstercat

Reaction score
Hey i have a smal question how to prevent from Antiban s0beit?

Wut

Reaction score
I don't really understand your question.
But i think you mean how to prevent from being banned using s0beit.
Well try to figure out the servers anticheat, some gives warning to admin if you have a speed higher then the car should have.. warning for car warping etc..

So can't really prevent that...

Monstercat

Reaction score
No... how a Anticheat can prevent from the antiban func. of Opcode's s0beit

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
AntiBan basicly Like dosent fully connect you too the server so makes you unbanable thats why when you type /antiban you relog

Reaction score
There are ways, check sa-mp.com forum for questions like this. I still got banned while using antiban.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Anti ban fucks my gta it crashes all the time and i cant get rid of it

Harlem

Reaction score
Antiban isnt an actual "Anti Baning" magical software, i believe opcode set that name just to show you guys that he can't be banned by the anti cheat, most of the servers you'll trick it, this isn't new and has been ages outside since all you need is to set up some m0d_Sa patches and rejoin the server, that's all what it does. You still can get banned by the admins.

Sometimes i can't believe some people are clueless lol, you will never find a fuction that actually prevents you from getting banned by the server or by the admins.

XxMonsterxX

Reaction score
I was trying this opcode antiban in some servers yesterday .. I got into one a server where the admins themselves couldn kick or ban me when they try to ban me it says in the chat : the admin Miya has banned RocK ( which is me )
And im still in the server killing the players with my mini gun lol
the only thing that worked is banning my ip and there will NEVER be a way to prevent your ip from getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.