Help How to actually start making cheats for samp

asdasdss

Reaction score
Hello. I know the basics of C++ and I have done a few projects in that language, however they were related to networking mostly.

Now I'd like to start some project related to samp cheats. I thought about making a cheat werner-like or one of the options cheats.tw has where the player doesn't take hits from other players, which you can turn on / turn off. However I have zero experience in making cheats and I'd like to ask you guys for some resource or explanation related to that and some examples of source codes of samp cheats for inspiration or just seeing how these things are done. Thank you in advance.

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
If you check "gamehacking c++ course" on youtube, there are many helpful videos about the subject if you're looking to write some game modification from scratch.

You could also consider using some already existing open source framework (e.g. sampfuncs API, plugin sdk) or mod like s0be1t which you could edit:
https://libertycity.net/files/gta-san-andreas/151974-sampfuncs-v.-5.4.1.-final.html (not sure if this link is legit)

The only down side to using already existing frameworks/mods like this is that setting them up may be not always very straightforward. But it may be worth the effort because such they have many useful functions implemented like printing messages to samp chat, getting information about players/cars and game in general.

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Build cheats for a dead game, why? 0,0
As it seems openmp is not going to do anything serious

So it will slowly die, servers will move to fivem or MTA if there is enough brain for the contents of the server.