How to creat S0beit

Wut

Reaction score
No one creates s0beit, everyone is editing the main project.

Search on google for s0beit source.

25GHz

Reaction score
you mean... how to create your own sobeit project, like so many around there, right?

correct me if i'm wrong, but......
by doing such question, i presuppose that you do NOT have what it takes to do it(even by the most simple one).
..anyway.... if that's what you want..
here's what you'll need:
some basic C++ knowledge(the more you're good with logics, the more you'll learn cpp, by actually "messing" with the original code ;) ;);) ). some assembly knowledge would be great to, but lets start by the basics.
the source code by itself(http://code.google.com/p/mod-s0beit-sa/). (dahhh..)
only then, you're ready to do this:
[youtube:19csnggu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7aePmf1QxE[/youtube:19csnggu]
(read the video description to get VS10 and DX SDK).

have fun. ;) ;);)

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
25GHz this video is pointless ,, no one can understand what is happening huh xD ,, i wish there is a better tutorial ,, i'm thinking get back to coding with c++ since i left it to code in cleo and then html,css,php,java ..etc but i have exams coming so not now , not now :'( ,, anyway keep your comment , so i can get to it back like 30 days later after i finish :) :):)

Edit: it would be great if some pro like you do a tutorial :catface: :catface::catface:

Wut

Reaction score
There is no other tutorial man, learn C++, after that get into coding....

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
There is no other tutorial man, learn C++, after that get into coding....

i wish there is a better tutorial
(its wish) :meh: :meh::meh:

i'm thinking get back to coding with c++ since i left it to code in cleo and then html,css,php,java ..etc
( i already coded in c++) :hm: :hm::hm:

Edit: it would be great if some pro like you do a tutorial
(i'm asking for tutorial from 25ghz) :yuno: :yuno::yuno:

so what do mean by your comment? :angry: :angry::angry:

25GHz

Reaction score
it's just a quick tuto that i've made some years ago to show how to compile mod_sa.. :meh: :meh::meh:
compilation, nothing but that.. compilation and that's all.
it's made for people who already have c++ knowledge and want to manage mod_sa, but never used VS before. ;) ;);)

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
it's just a quick tuto that i've made some years ago to show how to compile mod_sa.. :meh: :meh::meh:
can't you make another one please but could you be a bit slower lol :catface: :catface::catface:

25GHz

Reaction score
[quote author="25GHz"]it's just a quick tuto that i've made some years ago to show how to compile mod_sa.. :meh: :meh::meh:
can't you make another one please but could you be a bit slower lol :catface: :catface::catface: [/quote]

nahh....
i'm too lazy, sorry.
pause, return etc.. to the places were you think i was too fast.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="blackHat"][quote author="25GHz"]it's just a quick tuto that i've made some years ago to show how to compile mod_sa.. :meh: :meh::meh:
can't you make another one please but could you be a bit slower lol :catface: :catface::catface: [/quote]

nahh....
i'm too lazy, sorry.
pause, return etc.. to the places were you think i was too fast.[/quote]

well i know you are lazy :angry: :angry::angry:
but it's hyper fast and i tried to pause , but maybe i wasn't ready to learn it since i got tiered of coding :meh: :meh::meh: