How to PROPERLY Install CLEO & SAMPFUNCS + CLEO MODS AND SF-PLUGINS

How to PROPERLY Install CLEO & SAMPFUNCS + CLEO MODS AND SF-PLUGINS

Every single day someone or the other asks a simple question where to place the .cs file or how to install sampfuncs properly etc. so to end this i made a video tutorial for the new guys who want to learn this stuff who sometimes find this confusing.
This is a video tutorial completely in english, even though i dont have very good english accent, so i have also done some editing to make it as easy to understand as possible (sorry russians  :yesyes: )
I have tried my best to make it as easy as possible to understand for someone who is installing a cleo for the first time in his life. So i hope this video tutorial will help, reducing the spammy posts which keep coming in every cleo release topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8JeLk6uNYc​

Downloads : http://www.cleo.li

Attachments

• SAMPFUNCS.asi
    533.5 KB · Views: 303

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Re: [TUT] How to PROPERLY Install CLEO & SAMPFUNCS + CLEO MODS AND SF-PLUGINS

There's nothing to install, but newbs don't understand at all. Mind well, this still won't stop those threads from appearing as they hardly care to search or watch a video tutorial, all they do is post a thread and whine about it, that's why most of them keep getting ignored.

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
Re: [TUT] How to PROPERLY Install CLEO & SAMPFUNCS + CLEO MODS AND SF-PLUGINS

ıllıllı 0β36 ıllıllı link said:
There's nothing to install, but newbs don't understand at all. Mind well, this still won't stop those threads from appearing as they hardly care to search or watch a video tutorial, all they do is post a thread and whine about it, that's why most of them keep getting ignored.
Yes many of them do but as users of ugbase are growing we need to lower this amount of posts as these simple things everyone should know. I agree with you to some extent but we can lower the intensity of such posts