I have a question

nederwiet

Reaction score
Hello I'm Nederwiet , I'm new on the forum and struggeling with a huge problem.
I have the latest sampfuncs and latest CLEO 4.3 also the latest DirectX, using Windows 7 and gta_sa.exe US version 1 with the original SAMP 0.3.7. client R2. When I want to write a command in game for example: /acommandhere then nothing happens......  :angry: I'm really lost and I dont know how to solve this  :imoverit:
every cleo that require a command dont seem to work for me.  :eek:key:
Please help so I can also write a command and use cheats :p

Thanks in advance!!

Child_

Reaction score
Perhaps they are SAMPFUNCS mods which need you to write the text in the Sampfuncs console. Or maybe they are entered like cheats in SP

Schinko

Reaction score
Try Cleo 4.1 and samp 0.3.7 R1. It also might be that the cleo is outdated and doesn't work for 0.3.7

nederwiet

Reaction score
Yes , there are many cleo's where you have to write the command in the chat. Press T and /writecommandwhateveritis .. i downloaded a aimbot and you need to write /aimka .. i tried also other cleo's that require a command in chat, also not working.

[member=452]Schinko[/member] do you have any idea where to get the R1 version of samp 0.3.7? Then i'll try that, I looked on sa-mp.com but theres no R1

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
yeah ofc SA-MP themselves won't give you older versions of their client they want to help new people to SA-MP to have the latest version and at the same time prevent cheaters from having access to older SA-MP versions.

https://dracoblue.net/downloads/samp-client/

nederwiet

Reaction score
Okay I got the R1 version now, but I still can't enter any command like everyone can. This is frustrating.
It seems like everyone can use cleo's that require enter a command in the chat to activate it , but I can't , while I have the correct files.
Unbelievable -_- if anyone got more tips hints any idea how to solve that, then please feel free to reply. I'm so lost and trying to figure this out for almost a week now

EDIT:

Alright so I deleted cleo 4.3 and installed cleo 4.1 and that changed the game :p
It works and now I can finally use the aimbot I downloaded ( i can now type the command /aimka or /witch ) sorry for my bad english but I want to thank you guys for the replies !