I want some cleo ideas

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
I want to train my scripting skills and i want to make a spam so people could help me improve my skills
I'm not a experienced scripter, just a beginner... but i could create some simple cleo... Any ideas just tell me i could try to help you or make one for you.
Thanks for reading !

Infam0us

Reaction score
i got idea: make a script that converts ice cream to dick pics. (end mylife)

mistery

Reaction score
try make some kind of health hack checker using fake bullet data
like...i write cmd /checkhh id , then mod sends only 1 bullet from the weakest weapon in-game to player id,so the player doesnt notice ,and if his health goes down a little bit,then send message "player is clean" else msg "player use health hack"
also check player if he is streamed/dead/in-car etc..

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
mistery said:
try make some kind of health hack checker using fake bullet data
like...i write cmd /checkhh id , then mod sends only 1 bullet from the weakest weapon in-game to player id,so the player doesnt notice ,and if his health goes down a little bit,then send message "player is clean" else msg "player use health hack"
also check player if he is streamed/dead/in-car etc..
Interesting, but if the server have good anti-cheat or Bullets and Weapons System they'll ban u for hacking weapon.
I'll do it any way

Mafia_God

Reaction score
I wanted a good triggerbot as the one on this site just crashes my gta whenever i try to load it.

DzkAy

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
make a cleo web browser just like steam's
-XOR-
make a cleo ddoser

The web browser in-samp already exists :p but not in cleo form.

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
and it's quite easy to make kind of "ddoser" in cleo already. Resources are even available on ugbase.

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
MrChristmas said:
and it's quite easy to make kind of "ddoser" in cleo already. Resources are even available on ugbase.
Well, i'm new here i didnt know it, plz leave a link so i can help them making ddos scripts