Independent application

manzana

Reaction score
Hello (I don't speak much english).. I already tested the "s0nictz Project v0.37 (Beta v0.2) Pub." and I found this perfect, except for some crashes.
But, when I play and use it, I just use Auto Cbug option, none more. I love can modificate it (In advanced option, to, for, weapons allowed, everything) and how it works (Totally undetected)
I saw in the credits the each options authors:
Auto C-Bug - NieXrlaM
AimBoT - NieXrlaM

My question is: If can you make a process, application (.exe), script (.ahk, etc..) with the same options (Auto C-Bug) independent of the s0nictz Project. I mean, needlessly having s0nictz Project installed or in GTA folder?
Or, if make in C++ is simple to do, learn maybe?

P.D.: I'm not doing a cleo's or already existing applications request. Because I've tried, I think, all these; or the most.

NIEX

Reaction score
i will think about it..
just give me a full list of funcs you want
and i will see what can i do.

Monstercat

Reaction score
Hmm sounds nice :) :):) i think all this stuff of Cheat as Legit in a .exe would be massiv :happy: :happy::happy:

I think the most focus is on the Silen Aim with the the options of render selected, ignore afk etc.
but I'm already more than happy with s0nicTz :) :):)

Here is a list of things that I like to have in a separate .exe :

-Silent Aim.
Render Selected.
Ignore AFK.
Switch target while Aiming.
ert.
- ESP BOX
- ESP Bones
- Auto Cbug
- Anti AFK
- Through the Walls

I would be delighted if you could do it in a .exe :happy: :happy::happy:

Chaz

Reaction score
Yea I really like Aimbot from s0nictz Project v0.37 (Beta v0.2) Pub.
But can you make just Aimbot.exe for us please ? but the option must same like The s0nictz Aimbot.

Thanks Before.

Chaz

Reaction score
Up...

Niex could you make it for us ? The Sonictz Aimbot Exe. We'll have to say thank you so much :) :):)