Keep vehicle on driving state

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
Is it possible to create a cleo that tricks the server keeping the speedometer in raise while the vehicle you drive is fully stopped?

How can that help out / useful at?
Some servers that has sweeper job
All you have to do is driving Around to get paid so is it possible to make a cleo that tricks server by sending fake info so the server thinks you've been driving while you are not ?

'' something makes me get paid without driving around in the sweeper vehicle ''

Example hzrp server.. you get paid $150 every minute if you drive around about 500 meters, so how would the cleo be useful at this point?
Simply
1-you turn on the cleo
2- park your sweeper somewhere away
3- go afk and enjoy getting paid every minute $150

qweasdz

Reaction score
Was looking for the same thing, but found none.

You can download sobeit, activate driving on water, go to the ocean, set gamespeed to 0% and just put something heavy on your W key. That way server thinks that you are driving at 100km/h but you are barely moving.

user88

Reaction score
If the server owner even has a brain, this method dont work because maybe its calculated from way in meters driven. (Aka distance)

X y z from point from last paid and if u driven over <> xx in a minute is gonna pai u agen

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
If someone could make the opposite of opcode cleo would be awesome
Yo, you get paid even if you drive in a circular motion so if there is something that can let the server thinks you are driving while you are not it should work

qweasdz

Reaction score
If someone could make the opposite of opcode cleo would be awesome
Yo, you get paid even if you drive in a circular motion so if there is something that can let the server thinks you are driving while you are not it should work

If you get it, let me know G

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
give ip and an account or something because i just copied what opcode did in c++ and it works:
https://streamable.com/7lb93
I'm sorry I can't get to use a pc right now bout the server ip its horizon roleplay I'm sure you can find that on google
you can register a new account too its pretty easy to make one

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
Uff, just put a pice of paper between W and D and you will drive in circles... best bot 2019
Hey I'm saying if we actually could get to this we can go to sleep while game is on without worrying about the paper you put on the keyboard however this shit would be superb with no afk add-on

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
Just download vehicle route recording from my youtube channel,
drive around in a circle and then play it in a loop.,