keyboard help

iAnthony

Reaction score
i dont know what i clicked but it changed up my keys. when i type i cant type the question sign etc
when i try to type the question sign or backslash these come up éàè;èÉ

im using win 10, never happened on win 8.1 before
any way to toggle this off :computerguy:

oh and when i hold right ctrl and type the keys change to these ð¶œŧœ¶ŧŧŋðßð¢æß𜶶œ←ŧ→øþijħŋʼn“¢æ
and my numbers become ¹²³¼½½¾

Mila.cs ✅

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
aqwda?????
W?RW
waefda?W?Rf2

how to get this keyboard? alt + shift is not making it turn on

keyboard stickers said:
"1. How To Install Additional Language in Windows XP

1.1. In Control Panel, open Regional and Language Options. To do this, click Start, click Control Panel, then double-click Regional and Language Options.

1.2. On the Languages tab in Text Services and Input Languages, click Details.
1.3. Click the Add button.
1.4. In the list of Input languages, click the language you want to add. (Please only install those languages that you will use as this will save you a significant amount of memory.)

2. How To Install Additional Language in Windows Vista

2.1. In Control Panel, open Regional and Language Options. To do this, click Start, then click Control Panel.
Select Classic View, click, then double-click on the icon Regional and Language Options.

2.2. On the Keyboards and Languages tab, click Change keyboards.

2.3. Under Installed services, click Add.

2.4. In the list of Input languages, click the language you want to add. (Please only install those languages that you will use as this will save you a significant amount of memory.)

3. How To Install Additional Language in Windows 7

3.1. In Control Panel, open Regional and Language Options. To do this, click Start, then click Control Panel.
Select Display by: Small icons then double-click the Regional and Language Options.

3.2. On the Keyboards and Languages tab, click Change keyboards.

3.3. Under Installed services, click Add.

3.4. In the list of Input languages, click the language you want to add. (Please only install those languages that you will use as this will save you a significant amount of memory.)

4. How To switch languages or keyboards from the Language bar

Before you can change the input language that you want to use, you need to make sure that the input language has been added. Click the Input language button on the Language bar, and then click the input language you want to use. (If the Language bar is hidden, right-click the taskbar, point to Toolbars, and then click Language bar to show it again)."

You welcome. :LOL: