Legal help

carlborg

Reaction score
Hey , im not sure if i am suppose to be requesting help here , but it seemed to be the first place i should start asking.

I recently been kind of calling someone on skype with my friend and kinda twerk without my pants on. I know its kinda gay but we were just joking about it. This someone was a woman that her husband is a police in High rank , i dont know what to call it. The wife started swearing and stuff. Now today the man talked to me and said he is a police and he wants me to go to his office tomorrow or he talks to my parents on skype. He didnt even tell me his name ectt....
He said tomorrow hes going to get all information on me , is it possible? how can he?

What can i say to defend my self as i know i made a mistake and i told him and when his wife was swearing at me and she added me without even i did not know her.

Any information would be great... Thank you very much

carlborg

Reaction score
come the fuck up , just help me or dont post , please.... it was just a one joke....

carlborg

Reaction score
allready done that... but what else should be done? hes from the same country as me.

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
You're fucked. You better change your name etc. and move to another country.
This can be dangerous! Why did you do that stupid thing. Now you will be punished.
RIP CARL BORG

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Same country but perhaps not the same city ?

Also i honestly think he can do nothing about "gathering information". All that he knows is, that you got spotted on the skype cam without pants, your face, your country, your ip (saying with doubtful "perhaps"), and your skype nickname/real name. I can't expect him to gather further information about your home address etc. How could he contact your parents from skype with this much short information in the first place ? Will he say "carl please send your parents in skype right now" during conversation ? :xD: :xD::xD:

And whatdaheck, that woman married with a police officer is randomly adding some guys on skype ? Wtfx that ? How much whore can she be ? Too hard to believe in this happening, this is like a fuckin' joke.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
say it was a virus that infected you're camera if he wants evidence make a fake virus (im not saying it as a joke here)

xzytro

God
Reaction score
That's not logical there can't be a virus infecting a camera and then showing up naked >.< Plus that guy is a high ranked police officer, you ain't fooling a guy with 13 years old.

carlborg

Reaction score
ye the thing is , im not even sure if hes a high ranked police officer , he wont even tell me his name . i was kind of thinking if someone has a good rules about police rules , like , are they suppose to tell you their name before accusing you for something ect...

Reaction score
How does he have your parents skype adress? He can't do anything about it, as police officer anyway, you didn't break the law afaik(may depend on country?) so just tell him to fuck off.

carlborg

Reaction score
@ springfield. he didnt have my parents skype adress , he just said "im giving you two options , call ur mom and dad let me talk to them or come tomorrow at my office." ( and office its just 30 mins drive away ) if hes a real police officer i get it , but if hes not i might talk to the wrong police guy and it gets worse i think.

carlborg

Reaction score
@ springfield. he didnt have my parents skype adress , he just said "im giving you two options , call ur mom and dad let me talk to them or come tomorrow at my office." ( and office its just 30 mins drive away ) if hes a real police officer i get it , but if hes not i might talk to the wrong police guy and it gets worse i think.

oh edit : he said there was his dauter that is 8 years old , i didnt see anything.... but if there really was his daughter , wasnt his wife swearing infront of her or something?

please help me and tell me.

thanks .....

Reaction score
Sounds like bullshit to me, i wouldn't go if i were you. You got no business with a guy you don't know who claims shit over skype.
Also i doubt she recorded something that could get you in trouble. I would just ignore that person and stop twerking naked to strangers on skype.

carlborg

Reaction score
Sounds like bullshit to me, i wouldn't go if i were you. You got no business with a guy you don't know who claims shit over skype.
Also i doubt she recorded something that could get you in trouble. I would just ignore that person and stop twerking naked to strangers on skype.
I will just not go, i will see what happens tomorrow.... But could skype / any other programm give info like this , like the recording of the call ect.... I wasnt useing skype exectly , its a programm like it , its called oovoo , i used skype because its well known...

oh and about twerking , it was a one time thing , i wont do it again..

thanks for helping me springfield :) :):)
means a lot

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Lawyer inbound in 3...2...

No evidence, nothing happened, deny it all.

You did nothing illegal since it does not come down under public nudity, you were at your home.

Just don't give your personal information and keep twerking!

SoCalMack

Reaction score
[youtube:15an9mmj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA[/youtube:15an9mmj]

carlborg

Reaction score
[youtube:2raad7bm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA[/youtube:2raad7bm]

nigga you fucked up?
cant you read the Description of something??