CLEO Help Lost CLEO Snippets from Date 12-4-20 to 3-13-21

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajom

Solutions
Reaction score
  1. Anybody who have any Snippet's Code within those dates please repost them here.
  2. Those who only remember a certain snippet that was lost, please post the name here so that all readers can recall and help recovering it.

ajom

Solutions
Reaction score
I don't get that time span, there should be nothing missing from 2020 only 2021.
Look here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=cache:https://ugbase.eu/index.php?forums/snippets.22/

Ok, now I can see all the snippets, I now realized what you meant about recovering most lost datas using March 9, 2021 1am snapshots.

But I can't seem to browse inside each snippets since it does not allow me to redirect on a cached site version with the same timestamp(march 9,2021) when browsing each snippet thread.

How to know all cached links of each snippet threads?

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, now I can see all the snippets, I now realized what you meant about recovering most lost datas using March 9, 2021 1am snapshots.

But I can't seem to browse inside each snippets since it does not allow me to redirect on a cached site version with the same timestamp(march 9,2021) when browsing each snippet thread.

How to know all cached links of each snippet threads?
Just click on the link, it'll appear in your browser bar then add "cache:" before the URL and type it in the google search / just press enter.

Thank you for caring!

ajom

Solutions
Reaction score

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
How can I force the cache to show the website snapshot during date march 9 2021 1am?

It was working fine last time I browsed it, but now It suddenly changed to march 13 2021.
It seems like I've banned crawlers too late, they're nuts damn.
Now it's offically lost (maybe there's some cache I don't know about) but web.archive hasn't any bing and google too. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.