Need help for fuck sake.

YeAhx

Reaction score
Hi guys, I tried to use VM (Virtual machine) software named VMware Workstation 10 but I don't understand why it's not working. :bawww:

So I need your help, if anyone know anything please post don't hesitate.  :yesyes:

Screenshot of where I am stuck.
kaie5d.png

hasin1

Reaction score
Also find a decent copy of windows 7 32bit on piratebay

maximko

Reaction score
YeAhx link said:
Hi guys, I tried to use VM (Virtual machine) software named VMware Workstation 10 but I don't understand why it's not working. :bawww:

So I need your help, if anyone know anything please post don't hesitate.  :yesyes:

kaie5d.png

You need to install new boot file because it will occur an bad system loading.
And also you need to download Windows x64 Cracked "That makes by professinoal cracker"
If i need help please don't kill me

hasin1

Reaction score
Kabop link said:
[quote author=YeAhx link=topic=9028.msg52467#msg52467 date=1407239155]

kaie5d.png

You need to install new boot file because it will occur an bad system loading.
And also you need to download Windows x64 Cracked "That makes by professinoal cracker"
If i need help please don't kill me
[/quote]

All he needs to do is download a clean copy from piratebay or something, install windows 7 as a trial, use windows update to get all the new windows updates if he wants to and then use removewat to crack it.

YeAhx

Reaction score
I have three different copy of OS, Windows XP, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 7. Tried each iso. Still the same. Also What's the difference between VMware player and VMware workstation >_<

maximko

Reaction score
YeAhx link said:
I have three different copy of OS, Windows XP, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 7. Tried each iso. Still the same. Also What's the difference between VMware player and VMware workstation >_<
VM workstation is for loading of OS System's This is only for professionals
VM player you can edit all settings here and edit os and load os This is only for newbies

hasin1

Reaction score
YeAhx link said:

Please use VMware player, dedicate 512mb of ram and about 15gb to one virtual machine.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
If it happens with all isos then try other software instead of VMware, I dont have any experience since i never used it, but I would rather recommend Virtual Box, way better than VMWare and very user friendly.

hasin1

Reaction score
Flash link said:
If it happens with all isos then try other software instead of VMware, I dont have any experience since i never used it, but I would rather recommend Virtual Box, way better than VMWare and very user friendly.

Virtual box used to be better but with the recent updates in the past few years VMware player is a better choice for the home user.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
What's all of this idiocy... Just get VirtualBox by Oracle and download a Windows installation from somewhere (preferably .iso) and install it onto a VirtualBox.

Everything you run inside VirtualBox will be like you are genuinely running the desired OS.

And if some things, such as crypters, don't work on Windows XP, you can just run it in VirtualBox running Windows 7.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
hasin1 link said:
[quote author=Flash link=topic=9028.msg52533#msg52533 date=1407253861]

Virtual box used to be better but with the recent updates in the past few years VMware player is a better choice for the home user.
[/quote]

It is still better and your point is quite vague, what has recent updates got anything to do with their terrific quality ? I have been using that software for the past 2 years for sandboxing any exe and I find it nothing wrong with them. It's your preference towards VMware, also Virtual Box is exquisitely designed for home users first FYI.

YeAhx

Reaction score
Thank you all, I got to know that iso file should be bootable because I found a Windows XP CD and when I compared it with my iso file I saw some files were'nt there.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
YeAhx link said:
Thank you all, I got to know that iso file should be bootable because I found a Windows XP CD and when I compared it with my iso file I saw some files were'nt there.
so just launch that .iso in VB as installation.