NG-RP Server Permanent ban-unban ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
ah so thats what when i log in it says account banned its anoying stops me from getting my progress back :( :(:( like i have 500k now i start again

.silent

Reaction score
Thats probably your account banned, not your IP or GPCI ^^ you cant do anything with this, the ban is saved together with your account

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
On the server you get ip banned and account so changing your ip dont help you still play on the same account

Harlem

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to get UNBANNED from NG-RP, because I was hacking and they banned me permanently...for life...it was a year ago, and to this very day, I'm thinking of ways to get back to the server. I tried using fake IP addresses, I tried calling my internet provider to change my IP address, but apparently, it costs a lot, I tried BEGGING like a little bitch the admins to unban me, because I want to play badly, and they would reject me like I'm a prostitute with AIDS, so is there a way for me to register once more to the server and play again ? Please help me ! Thank you in advance ! :D :D:D

Bro, that server has the worst banning system i ever seen, i keep getting permanent banned and still ban evading, i just unplug my router as i got dynamic IP, i have never been "Range Banned" wich they wont do it since they're a huge ass community and that means that they will ban alot of users along with me, and yeah i have trolled so bad, i just use "Devin's" name and bypass login security, go around and start trolling people with cars, they don't know what to do lol, as they can't ban a higher admin.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Yeah true like your on a usa range all thoose people on that range will be banned and for people who use vpns not to evade will be banned like what i did. got my self banned on ugbase i changed my ip to canada than i went to the home page said i was banned reason Whooohoo cares that my be stylers ip or somethin

Oh yeah and im not an evader i never been banned on ugbase

Schulz

Reaction score
Haha, In india we use internet of $10 and if banned, restart the internet and boom- unbanned. Sad4u guys. :happy: :happy::happy:

shubhi99

Reaction score
[quote author="ShubhamD"]Haha, In india we use internet of $10 and if banned, restart the internet and boom- unbanned. Sad4u guys. :happy: :happy::happy:

Do you like cows?[/quote]
I m from india too and opcode ,i hate you like a love you xd.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Yeah opcodes racist to indians

(thats what you think)

Status
Not open for further replies.