NGRP accounts.exe

John Morpheus

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za4i3mm5bhM&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13hw1zipm2nzhhmv23fy5oyerfsvl3qf04

:urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman:

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
John Morpheus link said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za4i3mm5bhM&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13hw1zipm2nzhhmv23fy5oyerfsvl3qf04

:urtheman: :urtheman: :urtheman:

:motherofgod_

What have we here ? Share this thing with us bro  :trollface: It would be so awesome to troll f*cking players in ngrp :sweet_jesus: :table_flip: :somuchwin: :somuchwin: :somuchwin: :ppffh: :lol:

dylanlynch

Reaction score
muh memess cant handle dis :urtheman: :challenge_accepted: :celeral_guy: :fuck_yea: :face_palm: :forever_hurra: :forever_hurra: :imoverit: :imoverit: :motherofgod_ :motherofgod_ :surprised: :stoned: :stoned: :eek:key: :eek:mg_run: :eek:mg_run: :no: :no: :angry: :angry:

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
This reminds me of the time when i made a samp server and invited people on who were admins on other servers just so i could steal their passwords but this is probably just fake.

prizm

Reaction score
confirmed real  :yesyes: omg dl link  :looky: :me_gusta: :motherofgod_ :motherofgod_ :motherofgod_ :motherofgod_

?????/  :angry:

Averdition

Reaction score
morphy why wont you rek hitman directors account

the dir is Trenton Smith i think

do this and upload to youtube and i might trust yo lol

MrMoxe

Reaction score
This is obviously completely fake it's not that hard to script something like that in visual basic as that's the theme of visual basic as well. He's probably in planted a virus into it to store you into a bot net if he ever does release it use your head people, it's probably just his friends account and he let him barrow it for a min or two. People would do something like that just to get into someones computer.

:youdontsay:​

John Morpheus

Reaction score
MrMoxe link said:
This is obviously completely fake it's not that hard to script something like that in visual basic as that's the theme of visual basic as well. He's probably in planted a virus into it to store you into a bot net if he ever does release it use your head people, it's probably just his friends account and he let him barrow it for a min or two. People would do something like that just to get into someones computer.

:youdontsay:​

HAHAHAHAHAH SURE BRO

Suck my dick, this is only 10%

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 354

Schulz

Reaction score
John Morpheus link said:
HAHAHAHAHAH SURE BRO

Suck my dick, this is only 10%
we know u are og bro
ignore the retards.
i have seen all your videos
P.S: got 2 accounts banned huehueheu

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Eddy_Metzelder's password doesn't work, this list is probably from the old database leak. That account's pass has already been changed meh...

Schulz

Reaction score
0B36 link said:
Eddy_Metzelder's password doesn't work, this list is probably from the old database leak. That account's pass has already been changed meh...
i did login into 2 accounts but due to different ip got banned

maximko

Reaction score
my friend got this one i have this one on facebook
it's like the same of the program

John Morpheus

Reaction score
0B36 link said:

already changed and banned, im not so dumb to show you a list of clean unused accs lol