NGRP Exploits/Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkbuster

Reaction score
[center:2acrdhml]*****I HAVE USED THE SEARCH BOX*****[/center:2acrdhml]

Hi, I've searched around on this site and I've read pretty much all the NGRP tricks. I know that most of HapeHD's tricks are patched so I'm looking for some new ones.

For example, I found a "trick" to enter faction doors that you can not use "/enter" on.

So if there are any NGRP players here and you know of any exploits/tricks, and you want to share (because there is always that one guy who says he knows an exploit but does not want to release it so it won't be abused, which I understand. ;) ;);) ) please go ahead and post below or you can message me.

By the way, I don't need CLEO's (unless you need one for an exploit).

Thanks.

Potatoe

Reaction score
I'd like the exploitable door too
I'll steal all dem crates :lol: :lol::lol:

Supermacy31

Reaction score
tell me faction door eXPLOIT IN PM DO NOT RELEASE HERE
only pm else admins patch

bigben07

Reaction score
tell me faction door eXPLOIT IN PM DO NOT RELEASE HERE

or he could PM all of us. Not just PM you

Supermacy31

Reaction score
[quote author="Supermacy31"]tell me faction door eXPLOIT IN PM DO NOT RELEASE HERE

or he could PM all of us. Not just PM you[/quote]THATS WHAT IM SAYING sherlock :xD: :xD::xD:

bigben07

Reaction score
[quote author="bigben07"][quote author="Supermacy31"]tell me faction door eXPLOIT IN PM DO NOT RELEASE HERE

or he could PM all of us. Not just PM you[/quote]THATS WHAT IM SAYING sherlock :xD: :xD::xD: [/quote]

Sorry, couldn't understand your brutal grammar.

Ezra

Reaction score
Yeah, can you pm me that faction exploit to me via pm please that would be great :) :):)

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
And that awkward moment when you realize that the creator of this topic was actually an undercover admin in NGG server, aimed for completely getting rid of sobeit usage, by playing a small cheater role on the forum here, which, as a result, worked like charm, and helped the NGG server scripter to fix the exploit.

HapeHD

Reaction score
The NGG bitch admin mentioned by name :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

zaki19

Reaction score
Milkbuster KEEP YOUR EXPLOITS FOR YOURSELF
after i share the weapon trick in youtube and it got fixed i will never share any other exploits

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="Milkbuster"]Guys, I'm an admin!

No you're a fag[/quote]
lol he meant admin on server i think ,, who want to patch the cheat ,but seems you know so i will stick with

lol +1 :) :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.