Object Aimbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
Hello guys, so because I'm a lazy cunt, ya boiii (skrrrrrr) I decided to make a request for all of you awesome people because I don't want to waste my precious time ^^ (% ?)

* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): I don't think it exists to be honest, I tried my research skills but nothing found.
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): [size=x-small]I don't think it exists to be honest, I tried my research skills but nothing found.[/size]
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a object aimbot which works the same as skin-aimbot but for objects. You basically enter the object id (for example; 1669, which is id of a bottle) and when you aim the aimbot aims at it and follows it. It shouldn't have anti 360 so I can do 360 dank spins. 
* Details (add more details to your request): ---
* On/off key (specify it): Fuck some shit up

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
Is this even serious request lmao

It's like asking a bee if she really likes the honey... The answer to the both questions is very similar  ;)

Reaction score
Mr.Christmas said:
supahdupahnubah said:

It's like asking a bee if she really likes the honey... The answer to the both questions is very similar  ;)

Okay this problem is solved, but I'm still wondering why do you need an object aimbot  :surprised:
Wrecking bottles in singleplayer?

ramez

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
Mr.Christmas said:
supahdupahnubah said:

Okay this problem is solved, but I'm still wondering why do you need an object aimbot  :surprised:
A lot of people need this aimbot like me it's good for some mission's in some servers.
Yes it is serious request from long time but noone can help to make this.

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
Mr.Christmas said:
supahdupahnubah said:

Specific missions in specific servers, something like destroy the most bottles in 10sec time to gain EXP or even shoot the specific object as many times as you can while he is moving in random speed and direction to gain cash.

mistery

Reaction score
am want dis 2 seems niece

//MrChristmas: Don't make usless posts or you will be warned

okok

4changesLeft

Reaction score
Opcode.eXe said:
Just get the ID of the object and do SendBullet with the Object ID done ^^

He wants to aim at it tho, not just shoot it

ramez

Reaction score