PR-RP Latest script.

FinestSamp

Reaction score
I'm currently selling the current PR-RP script in use right now that PR-RP is using which is the 2014 script of PR-RP (Project Reality Roleplay). I'm willing to sell this script for cheaper than I got it yes, i'm updating this post/status to provide you more info on the script itself. To be more mature and act like a proper seller than a less trusted member of this community, i'm here to sell this to make money like anyone else that needs money. I'm not here to scam individuals at all, i'm not into that kind of crap you don't have to belive me as well it is what it is. Without further notice we will get into the prices and etc, not let's get into this now. If you'd like to be provided with more in any sort of way make sure to contact me through my forum PM and as so on. Yes, as said before I did edit the texture of this topic and etc to make this look more professional and possibly more truth worthy for you guys, i've put a lot of time in this as well as my friend to make our paypal's etc to get us selling this script.

Information:
Script was $80
We got it for $25
Why'd we get it for $25 rather than $80? We made a deal with him.

More Info:
Me and my friend is selling it, he will be making the transfer with you, then me and him will split the cash this continues as so on etc.

ScreenShots/Proof:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=bgureq&s=8#.VLF1xSvF9Z8
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10nuz2f&s=8#.VLF1yCvF9Z8

Q&A: Want Questions, answered from me feel free to tell me and i'll add it to this section with your name.
Q: Why are certain sections cropped?
A: For purposes to protect the script.

FinestSamp

Reaction score
I might not look like a trusted member in this community but why scam?

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
FinestSamp link said:
I might not look like a trusted member in this community but why scam?
For money

Do you mean video of the:
-sript?
-part of the script?
-you entering the game?

FinestSamp

Reaction score
Well i'm selling the hole script so, when I record i'll be showing the basics that it is actually the script such as shooting the guns showing the /stats etc all the basics.

FinestSamp

Reaction score
And if I've got the script why not sell it, if you want to go talk to this other guy and buy it for $80 go do so i'm trying to give some people a deal here.

FinestSamp

Reaction score
Also make sure to add my Facebook this topic might get locked and I might get banned on the forums

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
whole*

lol

Recently a semi-veteran forum member was banned because that fuckhead scammed another forum member here, so don't expect anybody to trust you either and since nobody has purchased any script from you yet, there are no TESTIMONIALS to support you and your claim.

FinestSamp

Reaction score
Make your own decision why would I scam someone is about to buy it over my skype, so i'll give you proof of i'm not a scammer, and i'll proof you wrong.

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
I will sell the same gm for 0.1$ which is the internet cost for downloading this gm as its leaked :p

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
FinestSamp link said:
why would I scam someone is about to buy it over my skype

Says every potential scammer online  :dont_care: Ever heard of Skype scams ?

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKq308cCUAEk5c6.jpg:large

iAnthony

Reaction score
Cole_Jefferson link said:
I've bought the script from Finest he's legit and a very trustworthy person.
nice try, now you have 2 accounts

Lelz

Reaction score
Cole_Jefferson link said:
I've bought the script from Finest he's legit and a very trustworthy person.

Thanks for the vouch old expereinced forum member!  :kidding:

Dink

Reaction score
I'm a nab in this business, but when someone multiposts (posting a reply, and then posts again immediately after that, making the next 3 replies the same guy) it's clear he's a scammer and/or a scrub

Fuck this guy

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
[member=30618]Dink[/member]
Are you trying to say that FinestSamp is me just because I posted a quick reply to his thread?

Dink

Reaction score
monday link said:
[member=30618]Dink[/member]
Are you trying to say that FinestSamp is me just because I posted a quick reply to his thread?

No, but why would you think of that?  :youdontsay: