CLEO Help Prevent vehicle eject by server?

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampaRando

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Im on a trucking server that upon delivery completion (going in a server-sided red checkpointy marker), the server kicks me out of the truck and repsawns the truck about 50m away (where I pick it up from).

I tried using s0beit disable RPC "RemovePlayingFromVehicle" but it didnt help.
SetVehiclePos or SetPlayerPos didnt help either.

How can I prevent server from respawning that truck and kicking me out? After delivery complete, I just dont wanna repsawn that truck or kick myself out. Anyone know/any cleos? If not, what NOPs can help me? Or can it NOT be done?

I think the server uses this Scripting Function (SetVehicleToRespawn), [maybe, my best guess] any NOP for this exist?

Cheers.

KamikazeSripterul

Reaction score
From what I understood the server spawns the truck 50m away after you've completed a delivery. I guess it doesnt kick you out, it just deletes the truck. I'm not sure if you could.. idk respawn the truck? But maybe that will interfere IDs or idk. Actually, i think the ID doesnt change of the truck, so technically if you stop the truck from being deleted, you've solved your problem.

ChampaRando

Reaction score
Not sure if it ejects ejects me, but basically this happens;
I go to the finishing checkpoint,
truck is respawned.
And I am kicked out and left where the checkpoint was, with truck 50m away (its spawn position).
From what I understood the server spawns the truck 50m away after you've completed a delivery. I guess it doesnt kick you out, it just deletes the truck. I'm not sure if you could.. idk respawn the truck? But maybe that will interfere IDs or idk. Actually, i think the ID doesnt change of the truck, so technically if you stop the truck from being deleted, you've solved your problem.

Or im pretty sure its the "SetVehicleToRespawn" function used by the server, anyway to prevent THAT?

ChampaRando

Reaction score
Haha I had a TP hack that Teleported vehicle to my position. Anti cheat banned that. So preferrable is like if server doesnt respawn the vehicle at all!

Last edited:

ItsRobinson

Reaction score
You would have to use the opcode/memory address to put the player in the vehicle which majority of servers have anti cheats for, so you’d just get banned.
You could probably have it so that the player automatically runs back to the truck and gets in. But how much use that would really be, I don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.