CLEO Help Question about aimbot.

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 72759

Can admins in any way spectate my crosshair movement and sniper scope? I was admin in a smol pinoy server, it wasn't possible there.

Also, drop the CLEO aimbot which has (Alt + 1) as activation key and can change bones with 1, 2 or something. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

ajom

Solutions
Reaction score
Can admins in any way spectate my crosshair movement and sniper scope? I was admin in a smol pinoy server, it wasn't possible there.

Also, drop the CLEO aimbot which has (Alt + 1) as activation key and can change bones with 1, 2 or something. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Some server implemented an aimbot detector algorithm:
[Include] BustAim - Detects players using aimbot
[FilterScript] Anti-Aimbot by ipsLeon
[Plugin] AntiAimbot - Artifical Intelligence - SA-MP Forums
So yes, server AI can have the ability to suspiciously judge a player if they are using aimbot. Also, you are on a role of admin because you are smarter thank AI. You can spectate a player, and instinctly judge a player if he is using aimbot.

if you can program an Artificial Intelligence Cleo script that detect aimbot, it is possible.

If you are bothered if the crosshair or sniper scope, activation message box when aimbot is actived/deactivated is not seenable by admins or the server itself. Simple Reason, it is client sided.

D

Deleted member 72759

Some server implemented an aimbot detector algorithm:
[Include] BustAim - Detects players using aimbot
[FilterScript] Anti-Aimbot by ipsLeon
[Plugin] AntiAimbot - Artifical Intelligence - SA-MP Forums
So yes, server AI can have the ability to suspiciously judge a player if they are using aimbot. Also, you are on a role of admin because you are smarter thank AI. You can spectate a player, and instinctly judge a player if he is using aimbot.

if you can program an Artificial Intelligence Cleo script that detect aimbot, it is possible.

If you are bothered if the crosshair or sniper scope, activation message box when aimbot is actived/deactivated is not seenable by admins or the server itself. Simple Reason, it is client sided.
Thanks for all the info

Status
Not open for further replies.