RCON Hack [BRUTEFORCE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SplinteX

Reaction score
As title says,could someone give me RCON Hack to get rcon password?

Thanks!

Bennet Pacino

Reaction score
How you want to hack RCON Passwords? It's the same as if you want to hack Facebook Passwords.
If there's one on this forum then post it here so you help this guy..

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
As title says,could someone give me RCON Hack to get rcon password?

Thanks!

I'm too bored to even use the search option, simply because if the password is not 1111 ( which will take time too ), it will take years until you find the correct combination.Also don't forget that all serious owners change the password often. If it was that simple , there wouldn't be any server working 24/7 without losing data or similar stuff .

.silent

Reaction score
If you don't know then don't fucking share your bullshit. There are about 3 or even more rcon crackers, and the one that is on this forum is the version that I have edited (to fix some bugs in the original)
SA-MP has created the ability to crack the password by allowing remote access (rcon.exe, the cracker uses the same method) however its easy to fix (setting rcon 0 in server.cfg, it will ignore the queries then)
I won't give the link because I'm on my phone, there is a fucking search button though.

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
If you don't know then don't fucking share your bullshit. There are about 3 or even more rcon crackers, and the one that is on this forum is the version that I have edited (to fix some bugs in the original)
SA-MP has created the ability to crack the password by allowing remote access (rcon.exe, the cracker uses the same method) however its easy to fix (setting rcon 0 in server.cfg, it will ignore the queries then)
I won't give the link because I'm on my phone, there is a fucking search button though.

YUNRead

Cracking a password could take weeks-months-years, if you can let your PC running that long , good luck.
( Not to mention the factor that owners keep chaning passwords in order to prevent similar cases )

ALSO, if you are so pro, you know eveyrhing, why aren't you taking down or doing whatever you want to NGRP ( Just an example of famous server ) TOMORROW? :roll: :roll::roll:

bigben07

Reaction score
[quote author=".silent"]If you don't know then don't fucking share your bullshit. There are about 3 or even more rcon crackers, and the one that is on this forum is the version that I have edited (to fix some bugs in the original)

YUNRead

Cracking a password could take weeks-months-years, if you can let your PC running that long , good luck.
( Not to mention the factor that owners keep chaning passwords in order to prevent similar cases )

ALSO, if you are so pro, you know eveyrhing, why aren't you taking down or doing whatever you want to NGRP ( Just an example of famous server ) TOMORROW? :roll: :roll::roll: [/quote]
Because it DOES take a long time. No, some owners don't change the password all the time. You can set the amount of characters you want it to start at and you can open up more than one ANDDDD you can get a group of people to do it.

HapeHD

Reaction score
By the way it doesn't give a fuck with all of you think if this guy is requesting this just give it to him, he will find out if it's bullshit we don't need ya'll for that.. thanks

.silent

Reaction score
NewbieWannaBe I wasnt talking to you but to the other guy who said its impossible. It may take a long time, but it exists and its fucking possible so don't say bullshit.

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
NewbieWannaBe I wasnt talking to you but to the other guy who said its impossible. It may take a long time, but it exists and its fucking possible so don't say bullshit.

Correct me if I am wrong, which I am not, ( Brofessor style for the people who go to the gym and know him on youtube ) but when did I say it's imposible ? If you have the time , the PC and the luck with electicity blablallbalbal to let your PC running for 1 year or more, then FUCK YEAH, Huehue you can crack anything.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
look rcon cracking is useless yes its possible i have my own server its hosted and i know how detected it is seen as my server log is spammed with failed rcon attempts by the IP even if you are not on the server they can ban you're ip. The quickest way is to somehow access their server.cfg and see the rcon password like ask for a SS of the server.cfg if you are like helping them out and if they are dumb enough they might not blur out the rcon password. Anyways Rcon is sometimes not worth it because sometimes it dont give you permission's it just gives you like /rcon ban or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.