CLEO Help Re: a faster laggermove.cs

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

esmer_gm

Reaction score
Is there any lager move .cs but not very much lagging like one on this forum, I want that other see like my fps is 30-40-50 not too much

xzytro

God
Reaction score
If i edit laggermove.cs to look like 30 fps, then you would get damage from almost all of the hits. And it would become useless.

Instead of looking for an edit, you should find another mod which makes you look like lagger.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
So you want to run faster ? Allright but 30 fps is too much, then you would always get hit.

I can make it look like 20 fps at most. And if you want to act like you got 30fps, do /fpslimit 30 and disable the cheat.

LaggerMove.cs was made just to make people look like comming from RP servers with shitty computers like 10 fps or 15 fps. If i increase the fps value then the cleo would serve nothing.

Same activation, just read the instructions.txt inside the .rar file.

Attachments

• LaggerMove_weak.rar
    17.9 KB · Views: 78

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Don't you understand what i say ? If i make it for 30 fps or higher, then it will activate godmode for only 10 miliseconds and it will work for NOTHING.

If you want to get 30 fps, delete the laggermove.cs, and do /fpslimit 30.

This file is for those who want ULTRA LAGS.

profigamer1337

Reaction score
So you want to run faster ? Allright but 30 fps is too much, then you would always get hit.

I can make it look like 20 fps at most. And if you want to act like you got 30fps, do /fpslimit 30 and disable the cheat.

LaggerMove.cs was made just to make people look like comming from RP servers with shitty computers like 10 fps or 15 fps. If i increase the fps value then the cleo would serve nothing.

What is the password of this lagger?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
[quote author="xzytro"]So you want to run faster ? Allright but 30 fps is too much, then you would always get hit.

What is the password of this lagger?[/quote]
s688k4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.