[Release] s0nicTz project 0.37 (Beta v0.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
d3d9.dll is broken! At least for me!

When I add it to the game, S0nicTz launches normally, however it does not let server do anything, nor does it let my character spawn(I bug spawn in Blueberry), server can't teleport me(/goto command won't teleport me), server can't set my HP and server can't set me inside a vehicle(/v command is supposed to spawn a vehicle and place me inside it, it only spawns it, doesn't let the server place me inside of it).

Please, if someone could get me a working S0nicTz d3d9.dll for SA-MP R1, not SA-MP R1-2.
Thanks.

Reaction score
air brake? or you might be pressing R

Nope I tried pressing R, nothing happens..
But it happened to me again and I took pictures now.. Look :eek: :eek::eek:

v8JBqLq.png

GME4SlY.png

Sorry for cutting them, hiding my identity ;) ;);) . Btw, it keeps going in the same direction.. And doesn't go through walls...

TheSorrow

Reaction score
it says me that the d3d9.dll file is corrupted. please upload a new one!! the mod seems pretty legit

shendlaw

Reaction score
i don't have any problem with the mod, i edited .ini file of s0nictz sobeit for disable some cheats for disable key put &0
example:
key_warp_mod = &0

Ncup

Reaction score
Can sonict upgrade to 0.3z? :derp: :derp::derp:

25GHz

Reaction score
Can sonict upgrade to 0.3z? :derp: :derp::derp:
when 0.3z gets officially released... yes, why not?
(niex might do it, but idk it's just a guess... ;) ;);) too soon to talk about it).

creatiive

Reaction score
could someone help me please?

If I enter a car, the game is froozen for about 20 seconds, then is each player afk and I loose the connection..

I reinstalled the whole game already and used the samp.dll from 0.3x r1 but still the same problem

I don't get it... I didn't change anything because before some days it was working..

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
If you have any problems, you can try 25GHz's installer for Project S0nicTz, worked for me.

creatiive

Reaction score
If you have any problems, you can try 25GHz's installer for Project S0nicTz, worked for me.

As I already said in the other topic, I used the installer but still the same problem when I enter a car.

And I also had no problems before with the download from this topic, I don't know when it happend.

JakeTD

Reaction score
Would there need to be an update for 0.3z or will it still work? I just use godmode so yeah.

systendata

Reaction score
I got R2 and everything works fine but when I press F11 to close the menu it just crashes.
Same when selecting 'Settings'...

What is the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.