[ REQ ] cleo Money Bag locator

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyanicorn

Reaction score
Hi guys , I am requesting for a cleo money bag locator mod . I play in a server where there will be a money bag challenge where the server auto drops a money bag randomly at any location and I find it hard or impossible to find the mb >:[ . I am requesting for a locator that can either put a marker on the radar showing where a money bag is or a locator that can put a "chams" on the money bag that allows me to see the money bag even though it is blocked obstacles . What I meant by "chams" is this , a wallhack for money bag instead of players like this [youtube:1i58l3el]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QL0T1RGbAo[/youtube:1i58l3el]

and a money bag looks like this . IMAGE NOT BY ME
img189.imageshack.us/img189/8568/samp120a.png

btw OpcodeEXE's channel and this forums are awesome !

CowsAreVegan

Reaction score
I believe the money bag is basically the object that is placed in the area like Temple. You then have to find that object in that area and step on it (pick it up)

You can do this couple of ways;

1. Wait for someone to make you a cleo or something to teleport to that object everytime you're next to it...

2. Enable Render Objects and Render Pickups in the Sobeit menu and then go to the area where money bag is and just look for all objects in the area. Once you find the money bag you will then be able to see what object ID it is and it will make your job easier next time.

Harlem

Reaction score
You can do this with s0beit, barktekdvd one, you can teleport to server pickups/objects, GL!

Status
Not open for further replies.