Untagged Release [REQ]MTA Aimbot

Besot122

Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to request an undetectable aimbot for MTA:SA. I realise that cheats for MTA are very rare and difficult to make, but I've tried to contact many people to try and make something like this in the past and have come unsuccessful. I would usually come across scammers and liars, but I wanted to know if anyone in these forums with enough skill can do it for me and accept the challenge. Since it seems to be a very challenging thing to make, I am willing to pay for it as well you can add me on skype(scorpiongeneral1) for more details.

Husnain

Reaction score
Since, here is everyone allowed but most of the peoples here just ask/tell/request/post about SA:MP related things. Try to search on youtube and find that video which will demonstrate you about Aimbot in MTA:SA.

Cinaro

Reaction score
Mid summer ill release it just gotta wait for it. / there ar non to be found "yet" that i know off btw then only what i have but it's basic aim like assist aim, and not 100% done.

Besot122

Reaction score
Husnain said:
Since, here is everyone allowed but most of the peoples here just ask/tell/request/post about SA:MP related things. Try to search on youtube and find that video which will demonstrate you about Aimbot in MTA:SA.

YouTube isn't really a reliable source for MTA cheats as most videos are either extremely outdated or are filled up with viruses if you try and download them.

hypnotic said:
Mid summer ill release it just gotta wait for it. / there ar non to be found "yet" that i know off btw then only what i have but it's basic aim like assist aim, and not 100% done.

Nice, can you add me on skype or discord? I would be more than happy to test it out for you or do anything to help you progress with the cheat.

bielzinbr

Reaction score
I would also like to help in this project, I have programming knowledge in C ++ (basic), skype is Whoami, profile photo mascara man, add me there, thank you to be able to test this cheat and perfect it for us ^^

Cinaro

Reaction score
Uhh.. No. but thanks i have my own people that ar not leaker's lol.

bielzinbr

Reaction score
Ok friend, I got my private MTA last night ^^ my friend that cogram in c ++ managed to do a trainer only with wall for now, has some bugs but it works until well, ^^

Besot122

Reaction score
hypnotic said:
Uhh.. No. but thanks i have my own people that ar not leaker's lol.

I wouldn't leak rare cheats for MTA, especially since MTA developers are looking for such things to patch out immediately. Anyways, if you manage to finish it can you contact me on skype(scorpiongeneral1) I'd like to buy it if possible.

Cinaro

Reaction score
@bielzinbr = I don't believe you, proof it then rather typing something and pulling "shit"out of your ass in one day created lol i also build a house 1 one day i bet you believe that also.

@Besot122 = That's what the all say it's getting old and i don't need your money I'm not poor.

Also both of you ar new on this forum and just looking around for cheat's while you probably don't even know how to install anything .sf related let alone edit a cleo file with sanny.

Besot122

Reaction score
hypnotic said:
@bielzinbr = I don't believe you, proof it then rather typing something and pulling "shit"out of your ass in one day created lol i also build a house 1 one day i bet you believe that also.

@Besot122 = That's what the all say it's getting old and i don't need your money I'm not poor.

Also both of you ar new on this forum and just looking around for cheat's while you probably don't even know how to install anything .sf related let alone edit a cleo file with sanny.

I think that's the main point of requesting so one doesn't have to waste their time searching for google and looking for something that rarely even exists. And I'm certainly not new on these forums, maybe if you took 1 minute to read my profile I've been here since 2013. And why would I request a cheat from a game that doesn't have many cheats only to leak them, I have no reason to do that and thats not how I roll which seems pretty stupid as well. And I'm not concerned about cleo files especially SAMP itself, they're pretty easy to edit with sanny and there are many cheats for SAMP that I could literally get without any effort. Anyways I just wanted to know if someone knew how to make one without any trouble.