[Request] CLEO Car Speed Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerpro

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i have a request. I would like to have a speedhack at alt, that isnt epicly fast.
But, every speedhack on the internet is maximum speed and that gets me banned everywhere.
I did a attempt to edit the script using sanny builder 3 but i cant get it to work.
can anyone give me a speedhack that accelerates me to +-230 mph. So it cant be noticed that quick?

thanks in advance!

Rogerpro

StyleRxd

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i have a request. I would like to have a speedhack at alt, that isnt epicly fast.
But, every speedhack on the internet is maximum speed and that gets me banned everywhere.
I did a attempt to edit the script using sanny builder 3 but i cant get it to work.
can anyone give me a speedhack that accelerates me to +-230 mph. So it cant be noticed that quick?

thanks in advance!

Rogerpro

I coded this new one

Activated inside of the car: ALT

Note: This will not work speed hack on watter for more undetectable.

[attachment=0:ridi8qoy]<!-- ia0 Speed hack 0.3x.rar<!-- ia0 [/attachment:ridi8qoy]

Attachments

• Speed hack 0.3x.rar
    6.1 KB · Views: 200

zemontada

Reaction score
[quote author="rogerpro"]
Hello everyone,

thanks in advance!

Rogerpro

I coded this new one

[attachment=0:1vyd32e0]<!-- ia0 Speed hack 0.3x.rar<!-- ia0 [/attachment:1vyd32e0][/quote]
This makes me fly sometimes :eek: :eek::eek:

rogerpro

Reaction score
[quote author="rogerpro"]
Hello everyone,

thanks in advance!

Rogerpro

I coded this new one

[attachment=0:p7fc78jn]<!-- ia0 Speed hack 0.3x.rar<!-- ia0 [/attachment:p7fc78jn][/quote]

AWESOME! thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.