Untagged Release SA-MP CarTool by .silent (me)

CowsAreVegan

Reaction score
They do but it's alternative I assume which is also great for only one purpose if you only want these features and not the whole sobeit :) :):) Nice one Silent.

.silent

Reaction score
CPed:
For all those people who want the source, you can download it from my website:
http://www.silent.t15.org/vbstuff/src_cartool.rar
(its created & compiled in Visual Basic 2008 Express)
I commented lots of the things, and i also put a easier way to use pointers there (somehow i prefer getting the pointer value to a string and manually split the bytes & connect them in a reverse order.However if someone prefers a easier way, i added a code to do it converting the value & offset to Dec (integer) adding them and then converting the final address to hex (however there is even more simplier way, but i wont edit the code again xD)
If someone wants i can also edit the MemoryModule.vb and add functions like "WritePointerAddress" or smth

However i think thats the old source before the last update, i would need to reupload the new one if you want.

.silent

Reaction score
Server may use something else to kick out, maybe SetPlayerPos or something else.
If you can turn on the vehicle then it means that offsets are valid, so Remove Player From Vehicle should work too!

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Same i have r1 well idk when i log in it says 0.3x but not r1-2 like it use to only s0beit one works
and s0nictz is being glichy so im waiting for trollbeit

ersonateo

Reaction score
The process of my gta.exe has a different name.. How can I change the name of the process your tool is searching for? Or can you upload another version for the process name "rgn_ac_gta.exe"?

ersonateo

Reaction score
Ok I just tried the tool on another server with gta_sa process name and it's not working. Whenever I press Enter, mouse button or sth else it's doing the sound but nothing happens.

This was inside the Addys form:
Code:
NOP RemovePlayerFromVehicle = samp.dll+129E0 = 

NOP SetEngineState = samp.dll+77570 = 

EngineState (On/Off) = CVeh+428 = &H35B8A18

EngineStateChanger ( to NOP) = samp.dll+77D46 = 

samp.dll =
Maybe there was something wrong with my samp.dll?

.silent

Reaction score
Hmm very weird.
If its really like you posted, then somehow it cannot get samp.dll base address.
Whats your operating system ?

The game is launched properly because it succesfully got the engine state address which looks like this:
0xB6F980 + 0x428 (1064 as decimal, but 428 as hexadecimal)

but it has some problem with getting the base address of the samp.dll module (no idea why)
If the offsets were not actual or wrong, then it would show some address but it wouldnt work.

Anyways, im testing it right now and its working (however there is some problem with NOP SetEngineState, probably wrong offset (i bet the s0beit i was taking them from had wrong too, ill try to update them again))