SA:MP Cleo Sync Drift.cs - Coming soon

cApSL0ckb0mb3r

Reaction score
infernus is NOT a drift car, same as Ken Block is not a drifter, he cant even drift (all he is doing is a powerslide because his cars are AWD) its easy as fuck to do what he is doing on a AWD car, drifting can be made only in a rear drive car (also known as 2WD)
if you want to drift then take some time and learn to drift with elegy, check out on youtube steerlocks with elegy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLsjCHygyNw

Actually you can drift a front wheel drive & AWD.
Front wheel drive cars are a lot harder to drift because your front wheels are powering the car whilst trying to turn the car which causes you to under steer. Don't brake and turn or accelerate and turn. Just do one at a time.

AWD are a little easier because you have the back wheels pushing you forward also. Basically the same as above again. ;D

By the way this mod looks like you just turned the gravity of the car down? I made one of these a while back & had some fuuun.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
By the way this mod looks like you just turned the gravity of the car down? I made one of these a while back & had some fuuun.
Almost same way dude ;D It has some different tricks rather than gravity. You will see it's codes. With this thing you can drift even with a goddamn tractor :lol: :lol::lol: Made a new video for it, when the video's up i will share this dang.