Help Samp Crash Help

iAnthony

Reaction score
Everytime i die my game crashes :fu: :fu::fu:
Could someone give me the correct link for an anti crasher? :hm: :hm::hm:

25GHz

Reaction score
i fucking hate this "GH0$T" bitch motherfucker, that fucking cock sucker.
this fucking bitch stole my anti crasher that i've made and posted at ec clan.

btw, my anti crasher is specific, he only corrects one kind of crash(samp stupid code stuff).

i guess that this may be happening because you have a mod_sa installed(at least i already saw this happening with me to, a few years ago), and if so, which mod_sa project do you use?

Does not work still crashing.
for what reasons you're crashing, when you're crashing, what are you using(mods, hacks) when you get crashed?
and if possible, post the mod_sa log file.

iAnthony

Reaction score
I dont have any other mods. I only have 5 cleos.
Timecyc, skinchange, hpbar, gping, damageinformer

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Yeah, ffs I spent 3 hours making a tutorial for this, then I accidently deleted it. You should use complete GTA SA Downgrade Patch. If anyone got it off me, feel free to post it. Also install Sanny Builder 3 first then full CLEO 4 with all features, including SDK. Try using 4.1 if you're currently on 4.3.

25GHz

Reaction score
Yeah, ffs I spent 3 hours making a tutorial for this, then I accidently deleted it. You should use complete GTA SA Downgrade Patch. If anyone got it off me, feel free to post it. Also install Sanny Builder 3 first then full CLEO 4 with all features, including SDK. Try using 4.1 if you're currently on 4.3.
http://files.sa-mp.com/gtasapatch.zip
is this what you mean? i never used that, so i don't even know what's this for...