samp

iAnthony

Reaction score
how can i log in to the server chat only?
i mean, join the server only to talk not to play

iAnthony

Reaction score
I just want to use the chat. I dont want to play. I will get banned for bots lol

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
I just want to use the chat. I dont want to play. I will get banned for bots lol
Well, unless the server has IRC you have to connect with a bot in some way, it has to be some sort of a bot, perhaps there is one which won't get detected. I am not even sure how exactly anti-bot scripts work, I will leave that up to the experienced programmers and scripters.

iAnthony

Reaction score
The server has irc but the players dont really talk there. I want to connect to the server without playing. I just want to use the chat

25GHz

Reaction score
Some servers have their own IRC,i guess that's it.Legal and awesome!:)
Caption this: Bot Spawner isn't "illegal" at all.
originally, it was actually made to do things like that. ;) ;);)

The server has irc but the players dont really talk there. I want to connect to the server without playing. I just want to use the chat
dude, i don't think you get the irc idea... maybe you haven't seen before, but there's some servers that has the irc linked to the server chat, so you can talk(chat) with people ingame just by irc.

iAnthony

Reaction score
I log into IRC and only like 10 players are online. That is lame because the players are afk and some dont even talk there.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
OMG IDIOCY

In IRC connected to a server you don't talk to people on IRC, you talk to everyone on the server.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
anti bot works by detecting same ip's seen as when i spawn bots with s0nictz the retarded server shows ip for everyone who joins it had same ip as me.