CLEO Help Sampfuncs 2.6 error and First Person mod crash.

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
I added in SAMPFUNCS v2.6.cleo, and first error is: "Error loading plugin SAMPFUNCS v2.6.cleo", then "gta_sa.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.". When I remove SAMPFUNCS v2.6, it all works fine.

2nd issue is the fact that First Person View mod is crashing the game, I go into the game just fine and I can play just fine, but when I press V to get into first person mode, I get errors scrolling down through chat that look something like this: "Warning (s007) Exception... at.." and then game crashes. I had this problem before and just somehow by a miracle I managed to fix it, now I simply am out of luck.

Thank You in advance!

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
Try this FPS Mod (it's like your FPS Mod but it's V2 and it has some upgrades):
-Added ability to look back at the cars and motorcycles/bikes.
-Added a smooth transition between the hard-mount camera camera camera mounting and free to head.
-Added ability to rotate the camera when to hop with a parachute or hanging out, caught behind a wall.
-Sight moved to the center of the screen, fixed a problem with precision shooting: the shooting of almost perfect (except for a couple of bugs).
-Webcam now bends over with his head when cornering on a motorcycle, a bicycle, etc.
-Fixed bug where you could see right through his head while running from the mountain.
-Improved compatibility with some mods (such as turret.cs).
-Improved algorithm for the rotation of the head together with the camera.
-Made a few small-minded fixes.

Attachments

• New WinRAR archive.rar
    440.8 KB · Views: 39

bigben07

Reaction score
Try this FPS Mod (it's like your FPS Mod but it's V2 and it has some upgrades):
-Added a smooth transition between the hard-mount camera camera camera mounting and free to head.
-Added ability to rotate the camera when to hop with a parachute or hanging out, caught behind a wall.
-Sight moved to the center of the screen, fixed a problem with precision shooting: the shooting of almost perfect (except for a couple of bugs).
-Webcam now bends over with his head when cornering on a motorcycle, a bicycle, etc.
-Fixed bug where you could see right through his head while running from the mountain.

thanks for the password protected archive.

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="ThermaL"]Try this FPS Mod (it's like your FPS Mod but it's V2 and it has some upgrades):

thanks for the password protected archive.[/quote]
Lol sorry I didn't know that it's passworded.
I updated the attachment, try it now.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Oh, had some issue(s) and after a bit of digging, here is the fix I found, this should fix all CLEO mods, not just first person, for anyone having simillar problem. And, thanks, I realised that I had R1-2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ6kLp90Ctc

However, after trying all your links and everything... SAMPFUNCS 2.6 still DOESN'T work... Still the same error appearing. -> Used 2.3, works.

Status
Not open for further replies.