what should i do?

Nubitol

Reaction score
I got this error pop up
eIGoPm9.png

ty4nh2M.png

Kiwi1337

Reaction score
Man, since I reinstalled my GTA I was constantly crashing every time I Alt+Tabbed, couldn't chat in Skype and play at the same time. Thanks for all the help StyleR, really, you're a nice guy for taking the time to help everyone out. <3

kz0r

Reaction score
Requirements to work the Sampfunctions 2.4 you need to replace the Gta_sa.exe v1.0 US
For a full loading the plug-in folder CLEO must be at least one of the scripts that use SAMPFUNCS.
[...]

This guy is the most helpful person I have ever met on a internet forum, he helped me with my problem and solved it, I couldn't thank you enough my friend, best wishes for you.

Jercrosoft

Reaction score
my problem: samp functions not loading.

Thanks man!! you are the best!!! you fixed my problem!!! yeah!! now thanks to you the SAMP Functions is now loading without errors! thanks!!!

thanks Style[R]x ! thanks to you!

:D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D:D

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Re: a "Thanks to Styler" thread

Hmm... So many people are comming and saying "thanks", this is not normal really. 122 thanks on Styler. Do you guys think he got them all by only players' own demands ?

I've made some researches and i've caught this from my 11-year-old brother's pc :arrow: :arrow::arrow:

styler-beggin-for-thanks_zps706c09b4.png

Now i understand how he got this much amount of thanks. He's telling everybody to say thanks to him in his threads... Ohh, i also remember that one day he asked me to make an entire thread just to say "Thanks styler !" like other guys here do :roll: :roll::roll: He asked about it during teamview though, so i don't have it's "proof".

I'm not jealous of his thank counts, it's not a problem, i feel fine with my own account & personality, i am not competitive, he is better than anybody at helping, i admit. I just wanted everybody to know how he has 122 thank counts (by simply asking/begging.)

StyleRxd

Reaction score

Whats the problem bro??
If they thanks to me i just gaved them something to put a reply Lolz (i also reply to somepeople and they ask to me them problems)
Sometimes i help for other programs not only samp
almost All of them hasnt my skype
If you wanna reset my respects I dont care bro
I dont give a FUCK

xzytro

God
Reaction score

My problem is not the fact that you get thanked, that's normal. But you are forcing people to click "Thanks" button on your thread.

You even asked my brother to say thanks to you, even if he doesn't know neither the website, nor your thread. And you are typing "say thanks there ;) ;);) " comming out of nowhere ! WTF, i can't imagine how many people you forced to click on "Thanks" button, or even forcing them to make threads just to say "THANKS STYLER U DA BEST".

Status
Not open for further replies.