Resource icon

CLEO Release Shanker.cs [ New Multi Hack for SAMP ]

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

shanker

Reaction score
The Best Multi Hack which is in a public!

Credits: Shanker ( Scripter ) & D4N1 ( Helper & Tester ).

What is containing? A lot of functions, like:

- Advanced Anti Kill
- No Drugs Effect // Inspired by TH3RMAL & Linearity from UGBASE.eu
- Undetectable Ammo
- Full Invulnerable
- Wallhack
- Infinite Run
- Smart Anti Kill 
- Slap func.
- Down func.
More will comming ... I will wait your suggestions at: ady.sm3k3r@yahoo.com

Advanced Anti Kill? Smart Anti Kill? What is that?

First time, I will tell you how Smart Anti Kill Working.
This is tested on: UIF  & RSS ( Stunt Servers ) because on that servers Working as Well is Possible. Why? Because Stunt Servers have not a good Anti Cheat. What SMART Anti Kill need to be 100% Undetectable? If they have Anti Health Hack & Anti Invulnerable  then Hack will Not Working, because of that I created Advanced Anti Kill which this Working on Servers with Good Anti Cheat but ... this is detectable at "eyes".
When you have 25 HP or less then, you will Get Full Invulnerable & Dead Anim ( Like when you Really Die ) for 3500 MS and after that, you will get Spawned by the Script and Reset Full Invulnerable.

When SMART Anti Kill not Working? Hmm, easy to know. A good Example is: 1 Deagle Bulelt = 46 DMG, if you have 44 HP then your HP will be less than 0 = RIP.
When script fail save your life, you will get a print like "~R~ This time script didn't worked" and when you get spawned , "~R~ Script worked, you didn't get killed".

Now, Advanced Anti Kill is without MS & Anim = Instant Spawn. Why? If Sv. have Anti Full Invulnerable, when you Get the MS they will can Kill you anyway, bcs of that i Removed MS.

And the Other Functions which all of you know what the functions doing. "/ammo" is 100% Undetectable on All Servers. I really Tested it on many Servers.

A Video: 

Download: http://hotupload.eu/29Ir

Currently Version: V1.06 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.