silent.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

markz

Reaction score
Is there any silent aimbot.exe file? that is not a virus..

so just a silent aimbot guys, pls, I really need that! :) :):)

Wut

Reaction score
you need for lag shot or skin shot servers?

markz

Reaction score
wut, I don't get it xd

i'm not much of hacker, I just need this type of silent aimbot.exe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J106SH6HuYo

(i know that s0nictz is released but i just need the aimbot, I don't have the time to disable every single hack in game every time i enter the game, and some hacks are not listed on the .ini file)

Wut

Reaction score
wut, I don't get it xd

i'm not much of hacker, I just need this type of silent aimbot.exe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J106SH6HuYo

(i know that s0nictz is released but i just need the aimbot, I don't have the time to disable every single hack in game every time i enter the game, and some hacks are not listed on the .ini file)

What, that is not silent at all, if an admin is spectating you, he can see that the guy you shoot looses HP without even shooting him, and you are going to get banned..

profigamer1337

Reaction score
I need any aimbot for lag shoot,like 250 ping or 300 ping,anyone can give me?Wut?

xebbish

Reaction score
I need any aimbot for lag shoot,like 250 ping or 300 ping,anyone can give me?Wut?

Cant find any ping aimbot thats better than the latest s0nicTz beta release.

profigamer1337

Reaction score
[quote author="profigamer1337"]I need any aimbot for lag shoot,like 250 ping or 300 ping,anyone can give me?Wut?

Cant find any ping aimbot thats better than the latest s0nicTz beta release.[/quote]
FYP pingaim is the best aimbot i've ever seen but i can't get it on my computer,any other aimbots like FYP's ?

Wut

Reaction score
[quote author="xebbish"][quote author="profigamer1337"]I need any aimbot for lag shoot,like 250 ping or 300 ping,anyone can give me?Wut?

Cant find any ping aimbot thats better than the latest s0nicTz beta release.[/quote]
FYP pingaim is the best aimbot i've ever seen but i can't get it on my computer,any other aimbots like FYP's ?[/quote]

Try this [attachment=0:enfg1p9h]<!-- ia0 aimsniper.zip<!-- ia0 [/attachment:enfg1p9h]
Toggle on off on key 1.
Does it work?

Attachments

• aimsniper.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.