jmsngls link said:
[quote author=deeman87 link=topic=6144.msg37698#msg37698 date=1397269600]
[quote author=jmsngls link=topic=6144.msg37664#msg37664 date=1397236889]
It makes my GTA crashed when I parked on RP servers
Same Here
[/quote]

Kindly fix this please thanks
[/quote]
I can no longer find a script-wise fault. And i don't get crashed with it. Idk what the problem is.
systendata link said:
From what I understand it should act as a little boost like if I was activating nitro, right?
You shouldn't click the button only once, you should hold it for the boost.

systendata

Reaction score
xzytro, would there be a way to add some kind of protection so that if I'm not moving or moving at a slow speed I wouldn't go full speed if I accidentally press the speed button?

Example: I'm driving full speed on an NRG and a car rams me but I still have the speed boost button pressed so my NRG is backing up and within a second it is going full speed (driving forward) and any admin that could be near would see I have speed hacks.

I hope you understand what I mean, I could record it for you if you want. Thanks man!

zaki19

Reaction score
Good , i am gonna try it latter , now i use custom handing.cfg
i have rancher that cost 80k in rp server and it drive like infernus :)  and never got banned

deeman87

Reaction score
Does Anyone Else Crash When They Do /Park on a Rp server such as NgRP?

I also found another bug where the car dissapears sometimes like when someone car jacks you , also the player gets remove[The person who car jacks you] Its says Removing player id in the chat

Maydezer

Reaction score
Can this be upgraded so you will be able to boost whilst in air + in water (boat not vehicle) ??

Would be appreciated as it doesn't function properly while the vehicle is not touching the ground.  :eek:hgodwhy:

DarkCheat

Reaction score
can some one give me the max speed limit for the infernus. I writy 221 but it only goes up to 108
Thx

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
xzytro link said:
Hi  :ppffh:

I am releasing this cheat as a reply to this cleo request.

You can edit these things :

7BcVj.png

Remember to put .ini and .cs file together inside the CLEO folder. Without the .ini file it will give error and then won't function.

Rar password is the name of the website, as usual.

Have fun.
Well, the cleo works fine :imoverit: but it won't boost me at all. I even changed the keys and still doesn't boost meh :table_flip:

Status
Not open for further replies.