CLEO Help Sobeit question

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

FishFr0g

Reaction score
Hi, I have sobeit and I want to troll people on NGRP by tping all the cars at the mall altogether to blow em up, when I use sobeit it tp's them to me but my friends tell me they can't see them getting tp'd, like it's client side. Can you tell me how to successfully do this and mess up some randies on NGRP, much appreciated, thanks in advance.

CowsAreVegan

Reaction score
Teleporting cars to you is indeed client sided (only you see it) and when you enter the car, the car is then synced for everyone since you sync it by entering it. I think sometimes it also worked before where you can teleport cars and it will appear for others that you teleported but sometimes it's client sided in my opinion.

To fuck aroun with cars in server I recommend downloading Trollbeit version which i believe is the best sobeit out there. You can always try out Sonictz which is also good to fuck around but I would recommend Trollbeit.

Trollbeit: <!-- l trollbeit/trUpdate.exe<!-- l
Download this file and then run it, it will install Trollbeit files into your directory and it will install DirectX9 if you don't have it.

<!-- l topic436.html?hilit=Sonictz<!-- l
For Sonictz Sobeit which also has plenty of car fucking options :) :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.