Help Spectate Detector for rp

unknowngamer

Reaction score
want to get his notification when an official is watching me on the rp server. If there is such a plugin etc, will you share it with me. I've been looking for days, but I couldn't find it.

unknowngamer

Reaction score
It will also write down in orange on the left side who is looking at you,
There is no such thing as knowing 100%, it uses a weakness that exists because of a mistake that 99% of SAMP servers make, that they are programmed incorrectly
View attachment 6412
I was banned from the server I was on as a warning. If I get banned a second time, it will be unlimited. I tried this shared file on "MovieServer" today, my friend made me "/spec", but his name did not appear on the left. I wonder if this applies only to the rp server, or is there a problem?

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
I was banned from the server I was on as a warning. If I get banned a second time, it will be unlimited. I tried this shared file on "MovieServer" today, my friend made me "/spec", but his name did not appear on the left. I wonder if this applies only to the rp server, or is there a problem?
There is no such thing as knowing 100%, it uses a weakness that exists because of a mistake that 99% of SAMP servers make, that they are programmed incorrectly

unknowngamer

Reaction score
Is there a way to save this cheat menu you shared? Do I have to adjust from scratch every time?