Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my fist post, English isn't my natal language so sorry for orthographic problems.
Well, first of all, i'm not the author of this mod, the mod was uploaded by the user "minhtroller" in GTA Inside
(But by some reason inside of the mod say a message of a somebody called Twister and is in Portuguese, meanwhile minhtroller speaks English, so tbh i don't know
the real author of the mod)

All what i did is change the Activation keys and make 5 levels in different archives if someone want to use it at the same time or apart

What the mod do?
Well, in summary, it give you super speed, but it have 5 levels.

Level 1: You run at 448.9 kmph or 278.9 mph (1,87x times faster than the Infernus [240 kmph] and 1,5x times faster than Hydra [300 kmph] )

Activation Key: W+Spacebar+1

Level 2: You run at 554.7 kmph or 344.7 mph (2,3x times faster than the Infernus and 1,8x times faster than the Hydra)

Activation Key: W+Spacebar+2

Level 3: You run at 857.1 kmph or 532.5 mph (Mach 0,6)

Activation Key: W+Spacebar+3

Level 4: You run at 1,179 kmph or 732.6 mph (Mach 0,9 - By some reason the "0,9" make me feel uncomfortable)

Activation Key: W+Spacebar+4

and Level 5: You run at 1,571.7 kmph or 976.6 mph (Mach 1,27, thats Supersonic, for give you a idea you re faster than Sonic from the Live-Action Movie lol)

(The numbers are from the top of the Keyboard, no the Numbpad)

It just required CLEO, Moonloader or SAMPFUNCS are not necessary.

Is Detectable?: Yes, some servers have a Anti-superspeed cheat, other have Anti-airbreak cheat who will confuse it with Airbreak (sometimes)
And some admin can notice you, so it will be more obvious.

You can use SmartInvis or Invisible Mod by Nico for avoid being detected, but some servers can have anti-spec/anti-invis, but you will need SAMPFUNCS for those.

It's secure?: Yes, 0/50 (some antiviruses can't detect it) i just analyze one, but every file is the same, just different name, activation key and speed level: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...63560d18c04e0a57e0f6fadd0186ded8a6f/detection

Hope you like it.

I forgot to mention, since Level 3 you have some probabilities of you player get freezed, because its getting near of the limit speed of the player anim.

Attachments

• SuperSpeed Level 1.cs
    17.8 KB · Views: 26
  • SuperSpeed Level 2.cs
    17.8 KB · Views: 12
  • SuperSpeed Level 3.cs
  • SuperSpeed Level 4.cs
  • SuperSpeed Level 5.cs
    17.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: