The spam section.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Uhm. :geek: :geek::geek: As a result of contemplating for a while about what had happened in a week on the forum, i just started to think that we don't need this "spammmm" section, as it gives the forum users too much of a kind of liberty by making them think of it as a place where we can post a hundred copies of nonsense things, or a place where we can go off-limits of patience, without making a topic get locked.

Or, if i wanted too much thing up there, then why not getting rid of this potato maniac out of the forum once and for all ? Before he showed up everything was going pretty fine. By the way while telling this i am in a pretty calm, and ultimately serious state. :gentlemen: :gentlemen::gentlemen:

Harlem

Reaction score
No need to delete it, just change the section name to "OFF topic" and post a sticky to warn people if they spam stupid stuff, this way we can use it with more responsability.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
it gives the forum users too much of a kind of liberty...

Or, if i wanted too much thing up there, then why not getting rid of this potato maniac out of the forum once and for all ? Before he came by everything was going pretty fine. By the way while telling this i am in a pretty calm, and ultimately serious state. :gentlemen: :gentlemen::gentlemen:

I find this utterly random and pathetic, as a result of trying to be in charge of and control of everything. I see, your problem is democracy and human liberty.

And then you want to ban someone who hasn't broken a single rule yet. Interesting, indeed interesting attempt of trying to pull of dictatorship upon these forums. Let's cut their right to speak, let's be hypocrite, I mean, we use the section in a same way, but no, they are ought to be banished, they, members, me included.

Or, you can be intelligent and realise how spam section is for spam, don't read it if you do not want to, it's your choice. And simply cut Spammmm section out of the Recent Threads feed.

But, no, you are trying to pull off dictatorship upon us, absolute control over everything and everyone, making us your dolls.

If you have something against users' posts, it's xour right to be, but not your right to abuse administrative commands invorder to fulfill your vengeful, control-obsessed personal needs.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
But, no, you are trying to pull off dictatorship upon us, absolute control over everything and everyone, making us your dolls.

We trying ... ?
Shall we do it ?
I dont think we doing it in an single way, so stop with your trolling and realise that its kinda useless to try to get everyone rage about something that isnt existing in any way.
:tongue: :tongue::tongue:

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="TheZeRots"]

We trying ... ?
Shall we do it ?
I dont think we doing it in an single way, so stop with your trolling and realise that its kinda useless to try to get everyone rage about something that isnt existing in any way.
:tongue: :tongue::tongue: [/quote]

"trying", judging by this thread, indeed.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
[quote author="0x688"][quote author="TheZeRots"]

We trying ... ?
Shall we do it ?
:tongue: :tongue::tongue: [/quote]

"trying", judging by this thread, indeed.[/quote]

Yep, that time you said "trying" before you said we're already doing it and... dont forget this :
a6b93dadfd0d1b081e863a7a32411bb0.png

so, cmon :megusta: :megusta::megusta:

xzytro

God
Reaction score
I knew you would make a huge senseful paragraph, as the problem in this topic is just "you" ^^
Interesting, indeed interesting attempt
Oh i can assure you. This is not an attempt :catface: :catface::catface: , more like ... a democratic "suggestion", just the kind you would like :derp: :derp::derp: About your word "dictatorship", (honestly irl i vote for a democratic party of my country), If i were a kind of a dictator guy, then this topic wouldn't even exist, and with just 1 click you could have been "gone" :twisted: :twisted::twisted: As you repeated, "but no", i did not, i asked it to public instead, and got only 1 response. Looks like others don't even care :yaoming: Anyway, i am not what you call me.
not your right to abuse administrative commands
Did i have rights to abuse admin commands ? :hm: :hm::hm: I guess not. :meh: :meh::meh: Have anyone seen me abusing moderator abilities ? Please reply. Red colored guy of this forum can also see it from those huge forum logs. :megusta: :megusta::megusta: Me gusta.

The only thing i seek in this topic is, the past of this forum. I mean, it's form right before you made your first post. Hopefully clear enough ;) ;);)

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
I knew you would make a huge senseful paragraph, as the problem in this topic is just "you" ^^
Interesting, indeed interesting attempt
Oh i can assure you. This is not an attempt :catface: :catface::catface: , more like ... a democratic "suggestion", just the kind you would like :derp: :derp::derp: About your word "dictatorship", (honestly irl i vote for a democratic party of my country), If i were a kind of a dictator guy, then this topic wouldn't even exist, and with just 1 click you could have been "gone" :twisted: :twisted::twisted: As you repeated, "but no", i did not, i asked it to public instead, and got only 1 response. Looks like others don't even care :yaoming: Anyway, i am not what you call me.
not your right to abuse administrative commands
Did i have rights to abuse admin commands ? :hm: :hm::hm: I guess not. :meh: :meh::meh: Have anyone seen me abusing moderator abilities ? Please reply. Red colored guy of this forum can also see it from those huge forum logs. :megusta: :megusta::megusta: Me gusta.

The only thing i seek in this topic is, the past of this forum. I mean, it's form right before you made your first post. Hopefully clear enough ;) ;);)

He's clearly looking for D.

LuchoK

Reaction score
[center:3kqwfjat]
I just banned TheZeRots, so all is back to normal.

:megusta: :megusta::megusta:
Thx
[/center:3kqwfjat]