Reaction score
ReDrozeN1 link said:
Try my sensfix settings

[sensfix]
aiming=0.004700
global=0.004700
aiming_sniper=0.003800

NOTE : Should be 3 bars in-game sensitivity

it helped me alot to improve my shooting skills specially on aiming, i have been struggling aiming like you before but i just keep practicing. i suggest you keep practicing with pro players it would motivate you to learn..  NOW i dont worry on facing everyone on DM even i have 350 standard ping on EU server and can still drop asses both Lag-Comp Enabled Server and Lag-Shooting Server like GTA:T and uL servers.

Sorry what sensitivity fix?

lederion

Reaction score
To shoot in samp (particularly lagshoot) it takes more than just training,it takes talent and stuff
[member=4364]zin[/member]:nolifer=/=pro

ClausBear

Expert
Reaction score
lol people still struggle with aiming in 2016?

dpi 400, 1000 mouse hz and use markC
get a mouse that doesnt come from the grocery store. Get a deathadder or rival, they come with great software.

maximko

Reaction score
ClausBear link said:
lol people still struggle with aiming in 2016?

dpi 400, 1000 mouse hz and use markC
get a mouse that doesnt come from the grocery store. Get a deathadder or rival, they come with great software.

im trying to get deathadder soon, its 1k in here (not pretty expensive, but for us it IS expensive) gimme some tips plox

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Here's a pro tip from me: Use FasterCbug.exe by Opcode and springfield's triggerbot. These 2 work awesome, and the're for free  :trollface:

Believe me, all u got to do, is 2 l2p with low sensitivity ( my case, I totally wreck with low sensitivity  :trollface: ) and just move ur target on the skin. Easy peasy  :urtheman: :trollface:

I didn't get banned once, and it's totally legit if u record yourself  :trollface: :urtheman:

J21

Reaction score
:lol:
You actually think roleplayers like Steven are good? You probably have never seen a/d players videos.
Check out this.
And this.
Also this.

The secret of a good aim is practice, low sensivity and stable fps.
Here is my sensfix, I use 800 dpi and 8 bars in game (to avoid Y axiz bug)
Code:
 [sensfix]
 aiming=0.001187
 global=0.002375
 aiming_sniper=0.001000

Schinko

Reaction score
Some people are just not born to be good in samp fighting. Maybe you're better in racing maps and stuff. Tryout MTA Twisted Gamers server

maximko

Reaction score
J21 link said:
:lol:
You actually think roleplayers like Steven are good? You probably have never seen a/d players videos.
Check out this.
And this.
Also this.

The secret of a good aim is practice, low sensivity and stable fps.
Here is my sensfix, I use 800 dpi and 8 bars in game (to avoid Y axiz bug)
Code:
 [sensfix]
 aiming=0.001187
 global=0.002375
 aiming_sniper=0.001000

Thank you so much, i had to beat a hacker with nametags+ hack on, you are encouraging me to stop hacking lol

Cinaro

Reaction score
the only low hack undetected it probably a pingpoint.cs it shows a blue box were players ping is how higher the ping is how more the little box shows from the skin off & far you have to shoot its like a shooting range but then on players its not a aimbot it a asist helper kinda tool to show were to shoot if you don't know the ping of the player.

give it a try it created by the MPV springfield and i still use it as today.  :eek:mg_run: (never got banned for)
https://ugbase.eu/releases-6/pingpoint-cs-(hitbox-marker)/

Schinko

Reaction score
cinaro link said:
the only low hack undetected it probably a pingpoint.cs
Lol, bruh I am playing usually with 20 or more cleo hacks and never got banned (included bulletproof, aimbot, all kinds of wallhacks/esp and so on). You just need to be clever and know when you have to turn them off m8.

Cinaro

Reaction score
Schinko link said:
Lol, bruh I am playing usually with 20 or more cleo hacks and never got banned (included bulletproof, aimbot, all kinds of wallhacks/esp and so on). You just need to be clever and know when you have to turn them off m8.

you joking my right? i just response to this topic i am not talking about my shooting or hacks gtfo with your smart talk like i don't know yeezz...  :fuck_you: