Understanding the self.

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
The self. Is ourselves, is me, you, him, her. We often think that we are different than animals. in a matter of fact we are not, or atleast we aren't now until we understand ourselves. Yes, we think, we decide, we choose, animals do too, but differently. We are animals too, because we can't control ourselves, we think we do, but we really don't. Because YOU, one day or another, you wanted to do something, but in the other day you couldn't do it, have you ever thought why you couldn't do it?, it's because you were controlled by something else, there was something else that prevented you from doing it, the contradiction is that you wanted to do this thing, but at the end you didn't do it, which means that you don't have freedom in what you want to do. Some people will say no, i can do whatever i want, yes, you can do whatever you want, but only if you do it after organization. if you don't know why you can't do things, it is because you don't know what to do, and if you don't know what to do, you keep doing what you're doing at the moment. Don't trust yourself tomorrow, because you're being controlled! wake up, don't let yourself get a hold of the real YOU, the real YOU is the one who decides to do things, but the fake YOU is the one who decides not to do it. If you find yourself not able to do things, just know that at that moment you will not be able to do it. at that moment what you should do is think why didn't i do this?, maybe you're not motivated?, if you're not motivated try to find motivation, whether it is intrinsic or extrinsic, find it!
intrinsic motivation is better, because it builds happiness in one's self, you get to become proud of yourself, you feel like you've accomplished something, this deep feeling of proudness will only push you forward to accomplishing your goals. you have to do things in organisation, you have to know what YOU want to do, don't go subconscious don't go intuitive with everything, take control of your life, decide!, do!, accomplish!

democrazy

Reaction score
you forgot to mention about chemtrails
and do you wear a tin foil hat right now?

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
democrazy link said:
you forgot to mention about chemtrails
and do you wear a tin foil hat right now?
I didn't forget to mention chemtrails, i just mentioned it in a way that will make you think about it, the secret to chemtrails is hidden deep in my phrases.
also, yes i'm wearing a tin foil hat  :kidding:

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
T3K link said:
The self. Is ourselves, is me, you, him, her. We often think that we are different than animals. in a matter of fact we are not, or atleast we aren't now until we understand ourselves. Yes, we think, we decide, we choose, animals do too, but differently. We are animals too, because we can't control ourselves, we think we do, but we really don't. Because YOU, one day or another, you wanted to do something, but in the other day you couldn't do it, have you ever thought why you couldn't do it?, it's because you were controlled by something else, there was something else that prevented you from doing it, the contradiction is that you wanted to do this thing, but at the end you didn't do it, which means that you don't have freedom in what you want to do. Some people will say no, i can do whatever i want, yes, you can do whatever you want, but only if you do it after organization. if you don't know why you can't do things, it is because you don't know what to do, and if you don't know what to do, you keep doing what you're doing at the moment. Don't trust yourself tomorrow, because you're being controlled! wake up, don't let yourself get a hold of the real YOU, the real YOU is the one who decides to do things, but the fake YOU is the one who decides not to do it. If you find yourself not able to do things, just know that at that moment you will not be able to do it. at that moment what you should do is think why didn't i do this?, maybe you're not motivated?, if you're not motivated try to find motivation, whether it is intrinsic or extrinsic, find it!
intrinsic motivation is better, because it builds happiness in one's self, you get to become proud of yourself, you feel like you've accomplished something, this deep feeling of proudness will only push you forward to accomplishing your goals. you have to do things in organisation, you have to know what YOU want to do, don't go subconscious don't go intuitive with everything, take control of your life, decide!, do!, accomplish!
I must say, I always state that I can't do anything with it learning for example never thought why can't I but now you say that I feel better about those things thank you very much for the kind of conversation that is I think it gives me more knowledge and life situations don't fail at things and no nsliacha on English