Help ''You're a retard'' Help me pls go in <<

Finiko99

Reaction score
I put dlls to gta san andreas file but i cant join any samp server its samp 3x .
sobeit says ..
You're a retard
Before you can use mod_sa, u have to set ''I_have_edited_the_ini_file'' to true We did this so you would read the INI file to see confuguratibity of mod_sa..

Pls help me guys i dont know what to do

Finiko99

Reaction score
mod_sa.ini is clean . theres no writes
in mod_sa.txt
[18:10:43.413] Warning: setting 'i_have_edited_the_ini_file' was not present in the .ini file

xzytro

God
Reaction score
It's at the very end of the .ini file.
6JPYI.png

xzytro

God
Reaction score
the mod_sa.ini that i keep in an archive belongs to something called 'YS project'. If your sobeit isn't called like that then there's no point at giving you an incompatible .ini file. Yet you haven't mentioned about the name of your sobeit.

Finiko99

Reaction score
sen türkmü?sün kenks bi tane hile var bi adam verdi bana içinde sqlite3.dll felan var aimbot gibi bir?eymi?4 tane dll verdi sonrada gta n?n içine att?m kendi kendine mod_sa.txt mod_sa.ini ç?kt? ama icinde hiç birsey yazmiyo napmam gerekiyo yard?m edermisin? bide Turkce konusmak yasakm? bilmiorum
//translation by xzytro
So you're turk homie, there's a cheat that a guy handed over to me, there's sqlite3.dll&stuffs, said to me that it's kinda aimbot, gave 4 dll files, then i sent'em all into gta folder, and there appeared md_sa.txt and mod_sa.ini, but nothing is written inside, dunno what to do could you help ? Also idk if speaking turkish is forbidden or something.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Idk. I didn't think an aimbot would be involved in mod_sa.ini or something. Maybe some people still have something to say, unlike me.

25GHz

Reaction score
try a default ini file(place at your gta sa folder).
http://puu.sh/6K0xX.7z
if it just doesn't run, create a folder inside of gta sa(named as mod_sa) and drop the ini there.
if the both doesn't work, send us the log file(mod_sa.log, so we can see what's happening(what's missing and so)).