0x688 you betrayed us sweeger !!!

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
[member=2]0x688[/member]  you bish , you betrayed us , WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY  :yuno: :yuno: :yuno: :yuno:

9b6c8e3ca14539d55cbcc34d5037eb88.png

you already had sex  :bawww: and waiting for the baby  :yesyes:

fak yo sweeger bish

and you [member=60]Opcode.eXe[/member]  you just  betrayed me  :eek:key:

fak yoooooo  :bawww:

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
well, you are clearly wrong i had the intention to betray "you"? and still have it

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
0x688 link said:
well, you are clearly wrong i had the intention to betray "you"? and still have it
fak yoooo  :bawww:

AND how opcode let you do this  :yesyes:

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
[member=4125]BlackHat[/member]
it was not only him...

it was a mandingo party, we rolled over [member=60]Opcode.eXe[/member] and ate all his childhood innocence as we swinged our huge dirty sacks across his face.

nothing much to say, but yeah, there was alot of guys out there too bad you weren't there, opcode cought some stds, he went out with a severely damaged skin around the buttocks, his butt cheeks were soo red and flappy., blood dripping from his anus. probably got infected out there., soooooo yeah... pretty decent party  :imoverit:.

and yes it was organized by [member=2]0x688[/member] and your worst enemy.

sorreh.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
T3K link said:
it was not only him...

it was a mandingo party, we rolled over [member=60]Opcode.eXe[/member] and ate all his childhood innocence as we swinged our huge dirty sacks across his face.

nothing much to say, but yeah, there was alot of guys out there too bad you weren't there, opcode cought some stds, he went out with a severely damaged skin around the buttocks, his butt cheeks were soo red and flappy., blood dripping from his anus. probably got infected out there., soooooo yeah... pretty decent party  :imoverit:.

sorreh.

Noooooo :bawww:
You killed my dream  :yesyes:

Fak yo 0x688 why yo do dis  :bawww:
No i have no bish  :forever_opcode_alone:
Why yo do dis to opcode , you gangbanged him  :bawww: , you know i want to join this event  :yesyes:  , why u didn't invite meeh  :yuno:

Fak yoooo  :bawww:

vincetan789

Reaction score
BlackHat link said:
[member=2]0x688[/member]  you bish , you betrayed us , WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY  :yuno: :yuno: :yuno: :yuno:

9b6c8e3ca14539d55cbcc34d5037eb88.png

you already had sex  :bawww: and waiting for the baby  :yesyes:

fak yo sweeger bish

and you [member=60]Opcode.eXe[/member]  you just  betrayed me  :eek:key:

fak yoooooo  :bawww:
:motherofgod_

|]_ReT1neX_[|

Reaction score
T3K link said:
it was not only him...

sorreh.

:celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting: :celeral_spitting:

Xer

Reaction score
dafaq is happend here?

dont worry, im back! YOUR SUPERHERO BATMAN!  :forever_hurra:

YeAhx

Reaction score
Wait wait wait, Blackhat whom was you gonna marry ? 0x or opcode ? This is so confusing. I may just continue my fapping course.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
Yex link said:
Wait wait wait, Blackhat whom was you gonna marry ? 0x or opcode ? This is so confusing. I may just continue my fapping course.

both  :yesyes:, they both betrayed me too  :forever_opcode_alone:

they fucked behind my back  :bawww: :bawww: :bawww:

ElectionZ

Reaction score
Excuse me, I am a lawyer here. And i kinda understand the situation here.

if OpcodeXe reply on this topic and says that she got raped.

All who was there will be jailed now if she starts a case.

If you want to start a case BlackHat you should Have OpcodeXe on your side or you will be the one who will be jailed...

If you need any help about the law . I am here.