Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

UserNameisCOOOL

Reaction score
[center:3dxf36z9]Hello today i wish to tell you that i am selling a weapon hack for the sniper...

It works for NGRP and will be selling it For maybe a high level account ON NGRP or HZG or Lawless. Has to have some money or i will be selling it for other items i have not figured it out yet It is fully functional and only like 3 people have it.. fare well as for proof i can show you this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t21xCWX8jYs
[/center:3dxf36z9]

crooks7099

Reaction score
we just had a weapon duplication a couple days ago, they patched it quik as hell, but i still made 15m in one DAY. i hope ngrp likes the 100+ spases and m4s i put on the streets hahahahah

ImAliso

Reaction score
This is Releases selection not I'm Selling Fake Modds selection.

UserNameisCOOOL

Reaction score
This is 100 Percent Real.. I can show it to you.. its been worked on by studying the way NGRP Anti Cheat system works.. I can show it to you.. if you give me an account with more than 2 hours. on it

Hansin

Reaction score
Dude in this forum they only sell a useful hacks, they sell something that we already tested, example trollbeit private, there is a public vision which is for us to test and use, also there is a sprunkgaurd beta and there is a new one for sale. So you should release this hack of yours and make another hack for maybe deagle and m4 (for sale) , instead of sniper only lol. JUST SAYING :TROLLFACE:

UserNameisCOOOL

Reaction score
Well a deagle has already been released hasnt it? The CBUG From Opcode can bypass Anti Cheat..

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Well a deagle has already been released hasnt it? The CBUG From Opcode can bypass Anti Cheat..
Oh, so you just copied a few functions from opcode's cbug script, and changed 24(deagle) into 34(sniper), and now selling it.
okay :lol: :lol::lol:

Reaction score
[quote author="UserNameisCOOOL"]Well a deagle has already been released hasnt it? The CBUG From Opcode can bypass Anti Cheat..
Oh, so you just copied a few functions from opcode's cbug script, and changed 24(deagle) into 34(sniper), and now selling it.
okay :lol: :lol::lol: [/quote]

Step 3, PROFIT.

Aasaad

Reaction score
actually you can do it with s0beit, just go to ammos and set it to 99999 and bullets too, then hack any weapon which the server has. The admins still get the warning that you are hacking it, so they'll spec you and check.

UserNameisCOOOL

Reaction score
Uhm Aasaad just said something idiotic S0biets Weapon hack is detectable by almost every anti cheat to date and this one is just ment for NGG.

UserNameisCOOOL

Reaction score
Why Not use Normal S0biet because it is detectable in The NGG community This is specifically ment for NGG

Wut

Reaction score
[quote author="paulica"]Why not use normal s0beit?

hahahahahhahahhaha
Tutorial?[/quote]

So add your weapon then activate - disable on foot data, when you do this everyone will see you AFK where you activated, now you can switch to gun and use it.. when your done hide your gun and disable the patch..

Fokiss

Reaction score
So add your weapon then activate - disable on foot data, when you do this everyone will see you AFK where you activated, now you can switch to gun and use it.. when your done hide your gun and disable the patch..

Doesn't this make them unsynced though and not able to do any damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.