Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
This mod is a very usefull mod on rp servers so your stranded you cant afford a car they are all locked and you dont have any keys well this mod helps alot it spawns you a car that you can get around in.

Thanks to ZODY for helping me with spawning the car.

Now its unsync 0 Fucks given dude ITS A FRIKIN CAR And its cheap :) :):)

All you do is type "MCAR" in game and a infernus will spawn and put you in it seen as unsync cars are locked.

And if you get locked out i made a little car warper to put you in your car :) :):)

Having problems just say il fix them oh and dont want an infernus go into the script edit this line #INFERNUS change it to anything like #SENTINEL or whatever car name

Attachments

• Car.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 64
  • CarWarper.rar
    6 KB · Views: 66

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Be careful, if you drive with that infernus a long way, and then get out of the car, system will detect you as teleporting, and will automaticly ban you.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Hey whats the deal with the attachments in other posts i see them as white in the background whats with mine

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Fixed. It's because you put [attachment] inside your text area >.<

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
ah my bad though i had to place it inline

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Oh yeah for all thoose who are woundering I tested it on NGRP it works so good i havent been banned so its a little bit detectable if you do get banned screen shot the car and put that in your appeal ;) ;);)

xzytro

God
Reaction score
by the way be careful /dl doesn't work on the client-sided cars. If there is /dl info on other cars and not on your car, you might get your cover blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.