CLEO Release A-shield , full synced , undetectable bulletproof

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
hello ppl :)

sorry for long time not online and for not responding on posts  :eek:h_stop_it_u:
i can't review all stuff and posts no time so will start again :imoverit:

i made a new cleo and please don't give me a headache saying it is like Sprunk Guard, because i didn't use any codes nor asked the developer of it and in fact i haven't used sprunk so i do not know what its do but i know it is like shield  , all codes written by me with great help from springfield, bro i love you xDDDDD thanks for correcting my code  :urtheman:

anyway this cleo give you a shield from back and sides when you press F3

Do Not steal anycodes XD ,, btw this will be developed and upgraded , but you guys Encourage me ok ? :D

Read "ReadMe" for more informations
14024974221.png

14024974222.png

14024974223.png

14024974224.png

14024974235.png

F3 active/Deactivate
Shield for bullets
better not using long cars or planes lol

Coming soon: shield for tanks and planes and ground will be protected too

enjoy...

THANKS FOR SPRINGFIELD FOR HELPING MY WITH MY VERY FIRST VERSION OF A-SHIELD , WITHOUT HIM I WASN'T ABLE TO MAKE IT

Attachments

• A-shield By blackhat.cs
    21.8 KB · Views: 286

ilvli

Reaction score
Re: A-shield

If you turn in the car, the car itself goes

dokoko14

Reaction score

nice one bro ; u tested it in 0.3z? because 0.3z have diffrent sync and if it works pls do them invisible xd so i can see where i shot

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score

dokoko14 link said:
nice one bro ; u tested it in 0.3z? because 0.3z have diffrent sync and if it works pls do them invisible xd so i can see where i shot

this will develop in pro version , coming soon
edited: works with all versions,, tested on 0.3x and 0.3z

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score

ilvli link said:
If you turn in the car, the car itself goes

sorry i didn't understand you, do you mean the car boombed?
if you mean this please try not use long/big cars or planes

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score

syfen link said:
this is full sync?

Full synced with 0.3x  , 0.3z .
Undetectable
Play smart though

Pro version already finished
Added ground and up and more front protection , and the great future which is visibility toggale , im going to release it if you liked that and wanted more :)
Edited: forgot to say bigger space lol you wont have problem in reverse with cars in normal long cars ,

Simon98

Reaction score
I will try it wait for my reply.
EDITE: It works great.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
Simon98 link said:
Question: Can you shoot throw your shield and damage people?

Ok enjoy , and yes but u can't aim at the shield in fact , because the aim direction will be always on the opened part of the shield so you wont have problem xD (in english where you aim the shield will spin to suit your front direction),, enjoy

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
Simon98 link said:

Im glad you like it enjoy using this great tool

Added ground and up and more front protection , and the great future which is visibility toggale , im going to release it if you liked that and wanted more :)

Simon98

Reaction score
blackHat link said:
[quote author=Simon98 link=topic=7733.msg44120#msg44120 date=1402569114]

Im glad you like it enjoy using this great tool

[/quote]

Humans are never satisfied with what they got, They always want more...that's part of our nature.
I hope you understood me my friend ;)

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
Lol yeah i understand you well, but im not releasing it just now , because if i do a-shield the orginal (this) will be useless bacuse pro version will cover everthing you want , not only full protection and visibilty controle but even slow motion fail , which mean you wont really fail from high thing and risk fliping your car lol you will just fail nice and smooth ,and i have more ideas too xD

Simon98

Reaction score
blackHat link said:
Lol yeah i understand you well, but im not releasing it just now , because if i do a-shield the orginal (this) will be useless bacuse pro version will cover everthing you want , not only full protection and visibilty controle but even slow motion fail , which mean you wont really fail from high thing and risk fliping your car lol you will just fail nice and smooth ,and i have many ideas too xD

Sounds Interesting...Good luck mate!

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
Thanks it means alot to me if you encourge me to develope , ppl comment so i know if u have anything to ask for .

Simon98

Reaction score
blackHat link said:
Thanks it means alot to me if you encourge me to develope , ppl comment so i know if u have anything to ask for .

I don't usually encourage to hack but, The reason I joined this forum wasn't hacking SAMP itself and troll around, I wanted to know how they do it because the people doing this must be smart and that's my goal, Hacking small things like games and stuff is alright and  I find it a great way to learn and also a great way for perfecting your knowledge..Let's say it's the first step.
Since you are happy and proud THAT'S IT that's what it takes, You are awesome, you are amazing BlackHat, Keep it up..Just don't fall into troubles.
And Remember we are all borned gifted, you are the one who decide use it or abandon it. 

And oh yeah, It's not a crime to have some fun you know...if you know what I mean. :eek:h_stop_it_u:

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
Lol , thanks xD and i meant that u guys encourage me to develope not hacking it self  , anyway since im "BlackHat" hacking is in my blood not for games only though so i dont really understand what you need(u like hacking but u dont want to like it lol)  dude just say wtf lets hack ,,, haha :iknowwhatyoudid:

Simon98

Reaction score
blackHat link said:
Lol , thanks xD and i meant that u guys encourage me to develope not hacking it self  , anyway since im "BlackHat" hacking is in my blood not for games only though so i dont really understand what you need(u like hacking but u dont want to like it lol)  dude just say wtf lets hack ,,, haha :iknowwhatyoudid:

My point is don't depend on the result of your hacking, Depend on how you make that hack because, Scripting cleo's may open you many doors to learn other great things.
Hacks..It's fun sure, but it won't take anywhere if you focus on a useless thing like game hacking.
You got it now?

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
yum who said i'm doing that :youdontsay:

i'm a hacker and programer  :urtheman:

i code in: vb , javascript, php , html +css , cleo ,  and other languages which i don't remember now  :challenge_completed:

i love coding for this  game though

Simon98

Reaction score
blackHat link said:
yum who said i'm doing that :youdontsay:

i'm a hacker and programer  :urtheman:

i code in: vb , javascript, php , html +css , cleo ,  and other languages which i don't remember now  :challenge_completed:

i love coding for this  game though

Keep the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.