Help A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION regarding vb.net and c++

silentl747

Reaction score
HELOO Ugbase

I want to ask, if i found some code (example: wallhack code) does it work in sa-mp? or i need to find the memory address and inject the changed address to samp using the hack tool i made in vb.net or c++. Thanks

If so, please give me a tutorial how to find memory address (wallhack, airbreak, godmode, etc)

EDIT: And how to find a address from the game? for example: I want to find the memory address of running animation, then if i find how could i change it via vb.net ???.

6be30778ce.png

THANKSS!

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
well, start from beginning this has nothing todo with c++ or vb.net.
Start to learn on basic programs, basic things, and btw the s0beit "chams" etc are working.

BBB

Reaction score
0x688 link said:
and btw the s0beit "chams" etc are working.
I want to add that it depends..
I  had to edit some address returned by "_ReturnAddress()" , because i used european gta_sa.exe, and the address in sobeit was for english gta_sa.exe

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
BBB link said:
I want to add that it depends..
I  had to edit some address returned by "_ReturnAddress()" , because i used european gta_sa.exe, and the address in sobeit was for english gta_sa.exe
well, only some are using the european one even if they use sampfuncs that actually messes up everything by hooking the whole dx9 device :p

silentl747

Reaction score
I learned the basics of c++ . And i want to know more. I cant watch some youtube videos because my internet is too slow.

heres what i know, Only messaging :|

Code:
#include <iostream> // Must be the first code written right?
using namespace std; // To use name spacing ?? 

int ITEMNAME () // interior of an itemname you made????? 
{
        cout << "Message here" << endl; //Messaging on your       program, endl means breaking line to make spaces or returns???
        return 0; // Must be in the end of interior (int) ???
}

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You surely didn't learned the basics of c++, it's big.
Also, don't watch yt video's do it the proper way either books that explain it the right way or some try and fail combined with msdn documentation about a function you need.

silentl747

Reaction score
0x688 link said:
You surely didn't learned the basics of c++, it's big.
Also, don't watch yt video's do it the proper way either books that explain it the right way or some try and fail combined with msdn documentation about a function you need.

i wanna ask if i watch some yt videos how to make a ESP hack does it work in any game?

silentl747

Reaction score
Opcode.eXe link said:
No. Every game is different.

Got it!!!

Thanks but how do i make ESP hack for samp? can you tell the step.

its okay if its like: Step 1: Find the valueble

Step 2: Write mem add.

Step 3: etc ?