Help bypass ban

profigamer1337

Reaction score
Hi guys,I've been banned on the server which I like the most,is there any chance I can bypass ban  and play the game,I would use any mod or anything just to play there.If someone has any idea please reply here.

zaki19

Reaction score
profigamer1337 link said:
Hi guys,I've been banned on the server which I like the most,is there any chance I can bypass ban  and play the game,I would use any mod or anything just to play there.If someone has any idea please reply here.

witch server

profigamer1337

Reaction score
San Andreas Cops And Robbers.
This exactly :  www.sacnr.com
IP : server.sacnr.com - server.sacnr.com:7777
Code:
HostName: San Andreas Cops And Robbers
Address:  server.sacnr.com:7777
Players:  95 / 450
Ping:     221
Mode:     Cops And Robbers
Map:      San Andreas

A$AP.cs

Reaction score
San Andreas Cops And Robbers.
This exactly :  www.sacnr.com
IP : server.sacnr.com - server.sacnr.com:7777
Code:
HostName: San Andreas Cops And Robbers
Address:  server.sacnr.com:7777
Players:  95 / 450
Ping:     221
Mode:     Cops And Robbers
Map:      San Andreas
I play the same server, there admins are pros but abusive, i dont know how they find my ip ..
Boobies IG

A$AP.cs

Reaction score
All public vpns there are banned on purpose, the security is tight, you can't unban yourself, because your account is saved on Database wich you can't hack, unless you find a php failure to SQLinject it

profigamer1337

Reaction score
I saw the gay which had like 1 month ban,and his properties were visited every 5 days,i think his nick was Liebermann or something like that,I am not sure.So there is a way you can come in game to visit your properties without being busted,I guess..

A$AP.cs

Reaction score
I saw the gay which had like 1 month ban,and his properties were visited every 5 days,i think his nick was Liebermann or something like that,I am not sure.So there is a way you can come in game to visit your properties without being busted,I guess..
He got banned just after he visited his business/house 5 days before the ban  :yuno:

zaki19

Reaction score
BYPASSING ACCOUNT BAN AT THIS SERVER IS IMPSIBLE SORRY BRO I TRY EVERY THINK ? ALL THE NOPs THAT I know But i couldnt bypass sorry for you

Skyzor

Reaction score
If you're that into the server have you ever thought of making an unban appeal on the forum?  :lol: Y NO ONE ELSE THINK OF DAT?