Can anyone else connect to NGRP while using VPNS?

jasonsmith

Reaction score
Ok so ah few days ago I was on ma vpn on ngg trolling an shid.. then all of a sudden it stopped working  :eek:key:

So I foudn this new vpn program works on all the other servers an when I try to connect to ngg still no luck  :table_flip:

I tried every vpn possible even the damn frosty an open still no luck

Did they like block vpn connection  :computer_guy: or is my firewall like blocking the new connection I make when get on my vpn an try to login...

Any help will be appreciated  :yesyes:

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Buy a private one, free vpns are mostly used up there ;)

jasonsmith

Reaction score
Yeah I tried,

I got a private one that my friend gave me sense he doesn't use it anymore...

Like let's say it starts up great an everything which it does..

But once I register on the server an I get towards the tutorial part it says connection has timed out or closed some shit an tries to reconnect..

But when I try that same vpn on another server I don't get that problem at all it even closes there TS down for me aswell.. I'm not to sure if that's on my end or not

ClausBear

Expert
Reaction score
Oh yeah just use gpcibanner together with it, else i cannot connect to vpn on ngg either.

Attachments

• GpciUnban.cs
    23.5 KB · Views: 34

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
jasonsmith link said:
But when I try that same vpn on another server I don't get that problem at all it even closes there TS down for me aswell.. I'm not to sure if that's on my end or not
If the Teamspeak runs on the same dedi it could be that they give you just a firewall block.
If not the Routing from the VPN to the Server is counted as bad traffic and gets blocked after awhile.

allllso...
It's easy to detect VPN's as most of the VPNS are running on a dedicated server of an "obivous" Dedicated Server provider, that means the most Providers are buying a whole IPv4 Subnet and then they are registered as it that means they can identify the dedi's.