Can i crash someone if he has anti crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambodehamra

Reaction score
I was wondering can i crash someone if he has anti crash. And if yes can i have that crasher?
Thanks

Rat

Reaction score
you're smarter than i thought you were.

Reaction score
[quote author="esb"]you're smarter than i thought you were.
Thanks and what made you think im smart?[/quote]

Such logic, very wow, much smartness.

Aegis

Reaction score
Come on guys. Don't go bully an "innocent" child.

25GHz

Reaction score
can you, as player, ban a online admin?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
let's make cleo that bans admins :lol: :lol::lol: banadmins.cs :lol: :lol::lol: you press f12 and all online admins are banned !

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Depends on the Crasher :O
Not every Anti-Crash catches all exepections / access violations usually you need something new to crash someone ;'D

Sambodehamra

Reaction score
Depends on the Crasher :O
Not every Anti-Crash catches all exepections / access violations usually you need something new to crash someone ;'D

Thank you for rephrasing my question so these idiots will understand. I mean't is there a crasher that no anti crash can detect. I bet some of these people know what I meant but decided to take the stupid way and ignore what their brain tells them.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
I guess there is one somewhere but it's user ain't sharing it, if he would make it public then that crasher would get patched too.

kingcola

Reaction score
[quote author="0x688"]Depends on the Crasher :O

Thank you for rephrasing my question so these idiots will understand. I mean't is there a crasher that no anti crash can detect. I bet some of these people know what I meant but decided to take the stupid way and ignore what their brain tells them.[/quote]

Son, the way you asked the question was wrong, it ain't us idiot people's fault.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
If only these forums were private... I want some extreme 1337s. And... and people here just keep it for themselves, which is understandable since this community is waaaaay too open, so... ye...

Status
Not open for further replies.