Car Controler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverAlone

Reaction score
Name of the mod : Car controler
Where did you see it : In a cheating allowed
What does it do : You can control the cars, you can drive it but you are not in the car
What do you want : I want this cheat but with no bug and i want control a car when a player is in the car

thanks

[EP]Jackson

Reaction score
i have one to control cars, before you use this cleo mod, you must enter a car (as passenger) with a player in it,
and to activate press the "-" button to control it (no button to deactivate) rofl
NOTE: after you activate it you will see the player out the car but he will see on his screen his car under controling
XD

Attachments

• car_control.rar
    6 KB · Views: 63

derdohm

Reaction score
Jackson"]i have one to control cars, before you use this cleo mod, you must enter a car (as passenger) with a player in it,
and to activate press the "-" button to control it (no button to deactivate) rofl
NOTE: after you activate it you will see the player out the car but he will see on his screen his car under controling
XD

this is a good cleo :d
i love it

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Jackson"]No thanks for me?
If there was a -1 / +1 component on the forum you could probably get -1 for this post. *Thanks god that component doesn't exist here fo' now*

Wut

Reaction score
And they see me as pasager?
How can i go back to be a passager?

[EP]Jackson

Reaction score
And they see me as pasager?
they will see you in the car as passenger, you can exit from the car if you want to deactivate it ;) ;);)

Wut

Reaction score
Jackson"][quote author="paulica"]And they see me as pasager?
they will see you in the car as passenger, you can exit from the car if you want to deactivate it ;) ;);) [/quote]

But if I get out they see me exiting the car as driver..
Isnt possible to add in code to get back as passager?

[EP]Jackson

Reaction score
But if I get out they see me exiting the car as driver..
no, they will see you after you leave the car, i mean after you close the car door and exit
they will think you still sitting as passenger on their screen before you exit, and sorry you can't deactivate it
while you in car.

Wut

Reaction score
Jackson"][quote author="paulica"]But if I get out they see me exiting the car as driver..
no, they will see you after you leave the car, i mean after you close the car door and exit
they will think you still sitting as passenger on their screen before you exit, and sorry you can't deactivate it
while you in car.[/quote]

I did on skype with other friends..

1. When i am fake driver and press F, they see me as getting out as driver position
2. If i am far away (like in SF) alone at a fcr with G and activate hack, then going to LV at someone he sees me as driver.
3. Some players see me as driver when i activate hack..

[EP]Jackson

Reaction score
I did on skype with other friends..

1. When i am fake driver and press F, they see me as getting out as driver position
2. If i am far away (like in SF) alone at a fcr with G and activate hack, then going to LV at someone he sees me as driver.
3. Some players see me as driver when i activate hack..
hmm...so there's something wrong maybe i edited the cleo mod wrong or the players you was playing with them
lied on you, but doesn't matter, the important is this cleo mod worked, oh yeah one more thing if you sitted in
a car that a player in it, and only you and that player in it, he will know you controling his car, then he will ask
you "you doing that?" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.